| Russia

不过这并不是必须如此。
继续购物。

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Sedona Labs, iFlora Nasal, Sinus Support, 90 Capsules

Экономия: $0.01 (скидка 0%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 19 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Wow, it really works!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2702195 Oct 10, 2008

I was looking for a good probiotic and stumbled across this. I saw the Nasal part and because I've had chronic behind the nose/back of upper throat infections for several years I decided (sceptically) to try it. These infections go on for months and I just drag and feel lousy all the time. I've been to ENT's and because it's not major sinus infections they just don't think anything is wrong. After a month of using this I AM FEELING AMAZINGLY BETTER! No infections, no draggy feeling. It's great.

Great Product !

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2807741 Aug 27, 2010

Thins mucus and relieves my inner ear pressure when traveling by air. Also, helps to avoid positional dizziness due to inner ear blockage. Michael Wolfe

Verdict not out yet

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1325848 Jan 13, 2009

I typically take probiotics everyday, but decided to try iFlora Nasal for my dry winter throat and post-nasal drip. I've only taken it about a week 1/2, but the problem seems to have gotten worse. I'll reserve judgment though until I test it longer; perhaps it'll help to increase the dose to the recommended 3 caps per day since right now I'm only taking one.

5 Star Product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1521433 Apr 23, 2008

I am a health care professsional and have seen a drastic rise in sinus related issues these past several years. Chronic sinusitis has been more difficult to address without the use of iFlora Nasal Health. Combined with a good immune system booster, I am now seeing almost 100% improvements amoung my clients. Thanks for this wonderful product.

SUCH A RELIEF !!!!!!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1023207 Sep 07, 2008

I have had chronic sinus pain and infections for years. I am finally pain free. I cannot believe how much this product has helped me. It has to be taken consistently but it is well worth it.

Позиции 1-5 из 19