RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,369.25
₽2,370.05
Экономия: ₽0.79 (скидка 0%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 22 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Gives me energy

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен energetyx Sep 05, 2011

This is the first probiotic powder I've tried, in the past I've only taken tablets. This gives me noticeably more energy, and I'm very happy with it. Difficult to measure serving sizes straight from the bottle.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1356117 Feb 21, 2012

I use these probiotics in nut spreads, in my morning shakes, in juices. They are great. I struggle a lot with Candida and this has been a great addition to my diet. A teaspoon here and there and I have no trouble what-so-ever. It dissolves quickly and I didn't have to worry about shipping because it's stabilized.

seems to work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1794079 Jan 10, 2014

this is the best i swear it tastes actually _good_ (faintly sweet) (i mix it w/ plain yogurt or fruit)

Good stuff!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2198938 Sep 13, 2012

I recently found this probiotic and have taken it for about a month now. It's my new favorite probiotic. No fillers and love the powder form, as well as the fact that it doesn't need to be refridgerated.

Works well for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1812104 Sep 27, 2013

My constant bloating has finally stopped after taking this.

Позиции 11-15 из 22