RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,967.11

₽1,967.77

Экономия: ₽0,66 (скидка 0%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Gives me energy

Отзыв оставлен energetyx сен 05, 2011

This is the first probiotic powder I've tried, in the past I've only taken tablets. This gives me noticeably more energy, and I'm very happy with it. Difficult to measure serving sizes straight from the bottle.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1356117 фев 21, 2012

I use these probiotics in nut spreads, in my morning shakes, in juices. They are great. I struggle a lot with Candida and this has been a great addition to my diet. A teaspoon here and there and I have no trouble what-so-ever. It dissolves quickly and I didn't have to worry about shipping because it's stabilized.

seems to work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1794079 янв 10, 2014

this is the best i swear it tastes actually _good_ (faintly sweet) (i mix it w/ plain yogurt or fruit)

Good stuff!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2198938 сен 13, 2012

I recently found this probiotic and have taken it for about a month now. It's my new favorite probiotic. No fillers and love the powder form, as well as the fact that it doesn't need to be refridgerated.

Works well for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1812104 сен 27, 2013

My constant bloating has finally stopped after taking this.

easily soluble

Отзыв оставлен 5372818926554994897 май 01, 2014

the powder dissolves easily in water, cold tea or juice and is flavorless. I ordered this by mistake (I wanted the capsules) but I would buy this again. It also helped my digestion noticeably.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best bang for your bucks

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2624820 июн 15, 2011

very high quality probiotic powder!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The Best Probiotics out there.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1738511 авг 15, 2011

I have tried about 20 different brands and types (or more) and Sedona Labs is by far the best, plus you can keep it in your cupboard. I didn't know if the powder would be as good as the capsules, but they are just as great!

probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1036578 фев 27, 2011

great stuff

Very convenient

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1314005 май 01, 2009

Very convenient for those who don't like to swallow pills. You can mix it in juice or whatever.

Позиции 11-20 из 23