Впервые в iHerb?!

Sedona Labs, Пробиотический комплекс iFlora, Порошок 2,1 унции (60 г)

руб 1246.46
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

digestive helpsis at hand!

Posted by Reviewer2591519 on Mar 04, 2010

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

Пожаловаться

Works wonders for my bowels

Posted by Reviewer2290487 on Feb 01, 2011

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Posted by Reviewer1847970 on Jan 03, 2010

Good because I can mix it with food and the kids don't taste it. But the powder tends to clump even thought I store it in a cool place.

Good Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2390003 on Jan 08, 2012

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

Gives me energy

Posted by energetyx on Sep 05, 2011

This is the first probiotic powder I've tried, in the past I've only taken tablets. This gives me noticeably more energy, and I'm very happy with it. Difficult to measure serving sizes straight from the bottle.