Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Sedona Labs, Пробиотический комплекс iFlora, Порошок 2,1 унции (60 г)

$29.95
$29.96
руб 1855.32
Экономия: $0.01 (скидка 0%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 22 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 6-10 из 22

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

digestive helpsis at hand!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2591519 Mar 04, 2010

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Works wonders for my bowels

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2290487 Feb 01, 2011

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1847970 Jan 03, 2010

Good because I can mix it with food and the kids don't taste it. But the powder tends to clump even thought I store it in a cool place.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good Probiotic

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2390003 Jan 08, 2012

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Gives me energy

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен energetyx Sep 05, 2011

This is the first probiotic powder I've tried, in the past I've only taken tablets. This gives me noticeably more energy, and I'm very happy with it. Difficult to measure serving sizes straight from the bottle.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 6-10 из 22

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »