RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,979.84

₽1,980.50

Экономия: ₽0.66 (скидка 0%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

best probiotic ever!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2566291 Jun 08, 2008

I've tried them ALL over the past 6 years, and I never really saw a difference, but with this one I had noticeably smooth sailing within 24 hours and every morning thereafter. Also, it includes a strain that I read elsewhere has been shown to fight plaque, so I've been putting a teaspoon or so in my mouth and working it into the crevices--and my teeth definitely feel cleaner and "crisper" in between, the way they do after a cleaning at the dentist's office. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The BEST probiotic. Period.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2225055 Jul 30, 2009

I suffer from lyme disease and have had to take many courses of antibiotics over the years which has played havoc with my gastrointestinal function. I ended up suffering with IBS, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, and abdominal cramps. I tried all kinds of probiotic products but this is the only one that really works!!! I have put this down to the quality of the probiotic blend and the quantity of the bacteria count. I take it daily and now have no gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!!!

Perfect to make Yogurt

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2209625 Mar 13, 2011

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

i-flora multi probiotic powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1919452 Mar 04, 2008

Great for keeping the digestive tract in good working order. It has multi-strains to filter out the bad flora in the digestive tract. Many others I've tried have only 1-6 strains & don't do the job. I do have stomach & intestinal disorders, & this product assures me of a "clean" system. Also the other products are encapsulated in a gel type capsule, & that inhibits the saturation of the product. The powder absorbs quickly & gets "right to work".

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1016732 Jun 19, 2008

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

digestive helpsis at hand!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2591519 Mar 04, 2010

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

Good Probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2390003 Jan 08, 2012

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1356117 Feb 21, 2012

I use these probiotics in nut spreads, in my morning shakes, in juices. They are great. I struggle a lot with Candida and this has been a great addition to my diet. A teaspoon here and there and I have no trouble what-so-ever. It dissolves quickly and I didn't have to worry about shipping because it's stabilized.

seems to work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1794079 Jan 10, 2014

this is the best i swear it tastes actually _good_ (faintly sweet) (i mix it w/ plain yogurt or fruit)

Good stuff!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2198938 Sep 13, 2012

I recently found this probiotic and have taken it for about a month now. It's my new favorite probiotic. No fillers and love the powder form, as well as the fact that it doesn't need to be refridgerated.

Позиции 1-10 из 17