Sedona Labs, iFlora Multi-Probiotic, 2.1 oz (60 g) Powder

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

best probiotic ever!

Posted by Reviewer2566291 From New York on Jun 08, 2008

I've tried them ALL over the past 6 years, and I never really saw a difference, but with this one I had noticeably smooth sailing within 24 hours and every morning thereafter. Also, it includes a strain that I read elsewhere has been shown to fight plaque, so I've been putting a teaspoon or so in my mouth and working it into the crevices--and my teeth definitely feel cleaner and "crisper" in between, the way they do after a cleaning at the dentist's office. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Пожаловаться

The BEST probiotic. Period.

Posted by Reviewer2225055 From Great Britain on Jul 30, 2009

I suffer from lyme disease and have had to take many courses of antibiotics over the years which has played havoc with my gastrointestinal function. I ended up suffering with IBS, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, and abdominal cramps. I tried all kinds of probiotic products but this is the only one that really works!!! I have put this down to the quality of the probiotic blend and the quantity of the bacteria count. I take it daily and now have no gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!!!

i-flora multi probiotic powder

Posted by Reviewer1919452 From Wisconsin on Mar 04, 2008

Great for keeping the digestive tract in good working order. It has multi-strains to filter out the bad flora in the digestive tract. Many others I've tried have only 1-6 strains & don't do the job. I do have stomach & intestinal disorders, & this product assures me of a "clean" system. Also the other products are encapsulated in a gel type capsule, & that inhibits the saturation of the product. The powder absorbs quickly & gets "right to work".

Perfect to make Yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2209625 From Indonesia on Mar 13, 2011

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Posted by Reviewer1016732 From Nevada on Jun 19, 2008

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »