RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,986.88

₽1,987.54

Экономия: ₽0.66 (скидка 0%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Seems OK, but expensive update:

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2631717 Jun 22, 2015

We originally bought this ultra-expensive product to see if it would help with diahrea, but it did not help at all. So it might help others or is for completely different health issues. Tastes delicious and went fast. Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies tested had anywhere near the advertised potency.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

easily soluble

Отзыв оставлен 5372818926554994897 May 01, 2014

the powder dissolves easily in water, cold tea or juice and is flavorless. I ordered this by mistake (I wanted the capsules) but I would buy this again. It also helped my digestion noticeably.

seems to work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1794079 Jan 10, 2014

this is the best i swear it tastes actually _good_ (faintly sweet) (i mix it w/ plain yogurt or fruit)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен CIPRIAN Oct 31, 2013

Seems ok. They harden though a lot inside the bottle. But it dissolves easily in water.

Works well for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1812104 Sep 27, 2013

My constant bloating has finally stopped after taking this.

Good stuff!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2198938 Sep 13, 2012

I recently found this probiotic and have taken it for about a month now. It's my new favorite probiotic. No fillers and love the powder form, as well as the fact that it doesn't need to be refridgerated.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1356117 Feb 21, 2012

I use these probiotics in nut spreads, in my morning shakes, in juices. They are great. I struggle a lot with Candida and this has been a great addition to my diet. A teaspoon here and there and I have no trouble what-so-ever. It dissolves quickly and I didn't have to worry about shipping because it's stabilized.

Good Probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2390003 Jan 08, 2012

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Gives me energy

Отзыв оставлен energetyx Sep 05, 2011

This is the first probiotic powder I've tried, in the past I've only taken tablets. This gives me noticeably more energy, and I'm very happy with it. Difficult to measure serving sizes straight from the bottle.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

The Best Probiotics out there.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1738511 Aug 15, 2011

I have tried about 20 different brands and types (or more) and Sedona Labs is by far the best, plus you can keep it in your cupboard. I didn't know if the powder would be as good as the capsules, but they are just as great!

Позиции 1-10 из 22