RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Sedona Labs, Пробиотический комплекс iFlora, Порошок 2,1 унции (60 г)

₽1,913.07
₽1,913.71
Экономия: ₽0.64 (скидка 0%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 22 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 22

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

best probiotic ever!

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2566291 Jun 08, 2008

I've tried them ALL over the past 6 years, and I never really saw a difference, but with this one I had noticeably smooth sailing within 24 hours and every morning thereafter. Also, it includes a strain that I read elsewhere has been shown to fight plaque, so I've been putting a teaspoon or so in my mouth and working it into the crevices--and my teeth definitely feel cleaner and "crisper" in between, the way they do after a cleaning at the dentist's office. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

The BEST probiotic. Period.

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2225055 Jul 30, 2009

I suffer from lyme disease and have had to take many courses of antibiotics over the years which has played havoc with my gastrointestinal function. I ended up suffering with IBS, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, and abdominal cramps. I tried all kinds of probiotic products but this is the only one that really works!!! I have put this down to the quality of the probiotic blend and the quantity of the bacteria count. I take it daily and now have no gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

i-flora multi probiotic powder

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1919452 Mar 04, 2008

Great for keeping the digestive tract in good working order. It has multi-strains to filter out the bad flora in the digestive tract. Many others I've tried have only 1-6 strains & don't do the job. I do have stomach & intestinal disorders, & this product assures me of a "clean" system. Also the other products are encapsulated in a gel type capsule, & that inhibits the saturation of the product. The powder absorbs quickly & gets "right to work".

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Perfect to make Yogurt

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2209625 Mar 13, 2011

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1016732 Jun 19, 2008

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 22

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »