Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Scivation, Сесамин, 180 гелевых капсул

Other Reviews (11)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works GREAT for MANY thing...I use it for Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1294070 on Mar 21, 2012

This is a great antioxident, anti-inflammatory, weight loss product and for those that do not now this is how it makes you convert stored fat into energy. Our bodies use to use fat for fuel, tho now it stores it. What Sesamin does is retrain your brain to burn, instead of store fat, for energy the way we did before the Industrial age. I was able to lose weight on this product and regain energy I didn't have due to Fibromyalgia. It's the most inexpensive and safe product, oh and it keeps your liver and kidneys and more in better health, which is a must for anyone taking daily medications. This is my second time round using this product, that's why I know how good it is.

good)

Posted by uka800 on Jul 16, 2012

My stones are gone from the gallbladder.

Пожаловаться

Glad to have them back but.....

Posted by Reviewer1660369 on Oct 25, 2013

I was devastated when Sesamin capsules disappeared for so long as I'd been using them in the fight against belly fat and found them a great help. So it was a big Hurray! when they re-appeared and I've been fortunate to place an order whilst they've had their brief spells of being in stock. However, I'd like to point out that iHerb needs to update their description. The new formulation (as of 25th Oct 2013) NO LONGER contains sorbitol (great!) and there is Vitamin E included at a rate of 2iu per serving (ie one capsule) and the sesame oil reads as 998mg per serving but still standardized to 500mg sesame lignans. I've only been taking this new formulation since 18th Oct 2013 so I've yet to see if they perform their magic on my spare tyre but one tiny downside to the new capsule is I'm now getting "sesame" burps! Still, I will persevere.

Good for kidney

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

It's really good for kidney, you will feel the energy from this, and taking before workout I thiking is helping me lose belly fat faster.

Good for overall health

Posted by 4991647686162179651 on Aug 02, 2012

I have been using these for a month now and have found them to be good at keeping fat off and maintaining overall health. Like everything else these should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise to get the most benefit from them. I am starting to see the weight shift and have shed a couple of pounds so far.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »