Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Eclectic Institute, Saw Palmetto, 600 mg, 240 Veggie Caps

руб 881.35
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Had good luck with this for BPH symptoms.

Posted by Reviewer3176237 on Apr 15, 2007

I've used this consistently for day-to-day control of BPH symptoms with good results.

my husband

Posted by Reviewer1327367 on Nov 13, 2007

has told me his prostata is benefiting from this product. i have hears it is good for women too

Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer2922516 on Jun 25, 2008

The order arrived in a timely manner. My local store where I was able to access Eclectic Institute Saw Palmetto closed down. Now I get this product delivered to my home for a fraction of what I used to pay. Excellent product and excellent service! Note: My doctor prescribed Avodart for my benign prostate enlargement but when I stopped taking Saw Palmetto I noticed the difference!

Пожаловаться

Seems to be growing a bit of hair!

Posted by Reviewer2574188 on Jan 26, 2009

My formerly receding hairline is re-generating after three months of this. However, only the left side of my head!

Excellent Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Feb 04, 2010

I have been using this brand of Sal Palmetto veggie caps for several years and find them quite satisfactory. And, I was very pleased to be able to get the 240 capsule bottle at such a good price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »