RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,838.38

₽2,765.12

Экономия: ₽926,74 (скидка 34%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Had good luck with this for BPH symptoms.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3176237 апр 15, 2007

I've used this consistently for day-to-day control of BPH symptoms with good results.

my husband

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1327367 ноя 13, 2007

has told me his prostata is benefiting from this product. i have hears it is good for women too

Thanks!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2922516 июн 25, 2008

The order arrived in a timely manner. My local store where I was able to access Eclectic Institute Saw Palmetto closed down. Now I get this product delivered to my home for a fraction of what I used to pay. Excellent product and excellent service! Note: My doctor prescribed Avodart for my benign prostate enlargement but when I stopped taking Saw Palmetto I noticed the difference!

husband counts on it. Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1437520 май 17, 2010

My husband says it's great. Eclectic Institute has fine quality herbs. Excellent.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

works great to stop excess sweating

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2336876 ноя 02, 2011

My husband has been using this at 3 capsules a day for a few years now, and we discovered that it has stopped his excess under arm sweating completely. We used to have to buy 'dress shields' to protect his uniform, and now don't. We didn't buy it for this reason, but he has continued to use it because of this, and loves it! I am sure this is protecting his prostate too, but we haven't had any labs in a few years so we don't know. But great stuff.

Eclectic Institute, Saw Palmetto, 600 mg, 240 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2100867 янв 13, 2015

I take a saw palmetto in extract form of 320mg & take 1 of these with it to get the Active Co-Factors of Whole Saw Palmetto Berry which include Organic Acids, Resins, Essential oils and Polysaccharides that are normally missing in an extract. This also contains no additives.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Seems to be growing a bit of hair!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2574188 янв 26, 2009

My formerly receding hairline is re-generating after three months of this. However, only the left side of my head!

Excellent Saw Palmetto

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1620993 фев 04, 2010

I have been using this brand of Sal Palmetto veggie caps for several years and find them quite satisfactory. And, I was very pleased to be able to get the 240 capsule bottle at such a good price.

Good stuff.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2589043 авг 16, 2010

I had a dripping from the faucet problem lol but now that is fixed taking 2 caps a day lol. Also this stuff is great for libido improves perfomance dramatically. Don't take too much of this stuff I recommend only 1-2 caps a day cause it can also be a bit harsh on the stomach. Not sure about hairloss though not really taking it for that time will tell.

These are the best!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3067648 апр 21, 2008

Hubby has used these for quite some time and has not had a problem with prostate. Great value too!

Позиции 1-10 из 13