RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Saw Palmetto, 600 mg, 240 Non-GMO Veggie Caps

₽1,551.61
₽2,586.02
Экономия: ₽1,034.41 (скидка 40%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 14 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Had good luck with this for BPH symptoms.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3176237 Apr 15, 2007

I've used this consistently for day-to-day control of BPH symptoms with good results.

my husband

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1327367 Nov 13, 2007

has told me his prostata is benefiting from this product. i have hears it is good for women too

Thanks!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2922516 Jun 25, 2008

The order arrived in a timely manner. My local store where I was able to access Eclectic Institute Saw Palmetto closed down. Now I get this product delivered to my home for a fraction of what I used to pay. Excellent product and excellent service! Note: My doctor prescribed Avodart for my benign prostate enlargement but when I stopped taking Saw Palmetto I noticed the difference!

Пожаловаться

Seems to be growing a bit of hair!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2574188 Jan 26, 2009

My formerly receding hairline is re-generating after three months of this. However, only the left side of my head!

Excellent Saw Palmetto

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1620993 Feb 04, 2010

I have been using this brand of Sal Palmetto veggie caps for several years and find them quite satisfactory. And, I was very pleased to be able to get the 240 capsule bottle at such a good price.

Позиции 1-5 из 13