Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Sambucol, Настойка с экстрактом черной бузины для укрепления иммунитета, Оригинальная формула, 7,8 жидких унций (230 мл)

Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

Keeps Me Protected

Posted by Reviewer1485505 on Jul 14, 2009

I love this stuff. I can be around my grandchildren without the fear of catching every cold and virus they pick up at school or from being around other children. I'm older and enjoy the security it provides me.

elderberry extract

Posted by Reviewer2239874 on Aug 15, 2009

Item received as described within a proper time frame. I am very happy,and have advised others to purchase from you.

Supplements

Posted by Reviewer2014912 on Oct 26, 2009

As long as I take Sambucol Black Elderberry liquid, I don't have to worry about colds or sniffles. I have plenty of energy also.

Sambucol works

Posted by Reviewer2359533 on Nov 06, 2009

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2120805 on Dec 19, 2009

Tastes great and helps to keep my family healthy through flu season.