Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Immune System Support, 30 Chewable Tablets (Discontinued Item)

руб 657.66
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Sambuco is a excellant product.

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on Sep 04, 2009

I found Sambucol Immune system support GREAT! I am a diabetic and this help wonderfully. I even purchased the childrens liquid for my grand children. With all the Virus that are out. They need as much help as they can get.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2120805 on Dec 19, 2009

Helps heal throat problems.

Sambucol Immune Chewable Tabs

Posted by Reviewer1407407 on Jan 29, 2010

Best tasting ones so far! My 15 year old doesn't even mind taking them!

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Jan 06, 2012

I have been taking these with Allimax for a few weeks together with olive leaf extract and lots of vit. C and my immunity seems much better as even though I also caught the various viruses going around this season, I was not very ill or long in bed, lie most people. At the most, just more tired than usual.

bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer1234823 on Mar 29, 2010

i bought these for my kids, but neither of them like the taste.