RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Immune System Support, 30 Chewable Tablets (Discontinued Item)

₽657.70
₽764.86
Экономия: ₽107.16 (скидка 14%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

Sambuco is a excellant product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2140932 Sep 04, 2009

I found Sambucol Immune system support GREAT! I am a diabetic and this help wonderfully. I even purchased the childrens liquid for my grand children. With all the Virus that are out. They need as much help as they can get.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2120805 Dec 19, 2009

Helps heal throat problems.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Sambucol Immune Chewable Tabs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1407407 Jan 29, 2010

Best tasting ones so far! My 15 year old doesn't even mind taking them!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Seems to be working

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2127214 Jan 06, 2012

I have been taking these with Allimax for a few weeks together with olive leaf extract and lots of vit. C and my immunity seems much better as even though I also caught the various viruses going around this season, I was not very ill or long in bed, lie most people. At the most, just more tired than usual.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

bitter taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1234823 Mar 29, 2010

i bought these for my kids, but neither of them like the taste.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 5