Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Salba Smart Natural Products, Цельные злаки, 16 унций (454 г) (Discontinued Item)

руб 1432.40
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

salba

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1741382 Oct 17, 2007

so far, i am very pleased with this product.

putting Salba to the test

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2004080 Oct 20, 2007

I am 74 years old and have had bladder, prostste,and skin cancer. Since radiation and everything else I have no energy. I, at this time, have only been taking it for a week, and do not feel any different.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2134166 Oct 21, 2007

i just purchased this product and have been using it for close to a week, it seems very beneficial to my health. My only complaint is that it puts a dent in my bank account for such a small amount :(

Salba

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2355520 Apr 29, 2008

Tasty. Enhances salads and all foods. More energy!!!

Good, not great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2855754 May 02, 2008

I had high expectations for this based on other reviews. I did not notice much difference, though I still see the benefit in taking fiber.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »