Впервые в iHerb?!

Salba Smart Natural Products, Цельные злаки, 16 унций (454 г) (Discontinued Item)

руб 849.41
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Good product good price.

Posted by Reviewer1563647 on Apr 06, 2008

My local store sells salba for $33.00 for 380 g. Ouch! I use it everyday with yogurt and soup. A great way to increase the quality of your diet with 100% whole grain.

I LOVE Salba

Posted by Reviewer1821499 on Mar 02, 2008

This is wonderful stuff however Salba or better known as Chia seeds is WAY over priced it seems someone had a great marketing plan for the very reasonably priced Chia seeds that you can buy much cheaper. I guess calling it Salba and putting it in a fancy container costs alot.

Salba. It's good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1176824 on Jan 28, 2008

Not being much of a seafood lover Salba makes it easy for me to get my Omega 3's along with a host of other good stuff. Within a week of taking the product I could feel a boost in my energy levels. I seem to be sleeping better and I must say I can't remember the last time I was this regular. Salba will definitley be part of my diet from now on. Thank you.

robhof

Posted by Reviewer2043036 on Jan 29, 2008

A great product at an excellent price, rapid shipping

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1645261 on Jan 31, 2008

good nutritional value and easy to add to yogurt, oatmeal, etc.