| Russia

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Salba Smart Natural Products, Цельные злаки, 16 унций (454 г) (Discontinued Item)

Экономия: $6.29 (скидка 23%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 78 отзывов
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

salba

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2091376 Dec 14, 2007

This is my second bottle of Salba and I haven't noticed much difference yet. No increase in energy at all. But the fiber is good for bowel health so I will keep using for awhile.

Salba is OK

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3293806 Jul 23, 2008

I started using Salba at the recommendation of a friend to replace metamucil; but it didn't work as well for my needs. It seems to be a good filler and it reminds me a bit like tapioca when it sits in a liquid. I suppose nutritionally it is good but I probably won't purchase it again unless I find a consistent use for it. Thank you.

started

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2648788 Aug 17, 2008

I've just started taken the products, will know more the longer I take them. So far good!

Salba GEL is easy

Отзыв оставлен FrankTackett Sep 03, 2008

To my surprise the Salba Gel is very handy and easy to take. I have tried with juice, as an egg substitute and it's flavor really is "neutral".

Позиции 1-4 из 4