RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Salba Smart Natural Products, Цельные злаки, 16 унций (454 г) (Discontinued Item)

₽1,391.28
₽1,814.04
Экономия: ₽422.76 (скидка 23%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 78 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 78

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Good product good price.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1563647 Apr 06, 2008

My local store sells salba for $33.00 for 380 g. Ouch! I use it everyday with yogurt and soup. A great way to increase the quality of your diet with 100% whole grain.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I LOVE Salba

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1821499 Mar 02, 2008

This is wonderful stuff however Salba or better known as Chia seeds is WAY over priced it seems someone had a great marketing plan for the very reasonably priced Chia seeds that you can buy much cheaper. I guess calling it Salba and putting it in a fancy container costs alot.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Salba. It's good stuff.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1176824 Jan 28, 2008

Not being much of a seafood lover Salba makes it easy for me to get my Omega 3's along with a host of other good stuff. Within a week of taking the product I could feel a boost in my energy levels. I seem to be sleeping better and I must say I can't remember the last time I was this regular. Salba will definitley be part of my diet from now on. Thank you.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

robhof

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2043036 Jan 29, 2008

A great product at an excellent price, rapid shipping

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1645261 Jan 31, 2008

good nutritional value and easy to add to yogurt, oatmeal, etc.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 78

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »