RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽424.54

₽606.48

Экономия: ₽181.94 (скидка 30%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Tan Without Sun

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2257645 Jul 22, 2009

At first I doubted this product's ability to perform what it says it will do, but I thought I would give it a try anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. This did give me a lightly tanned appearance without any of the orange color or streakiness that comes with many sunless tanning lotions.

Nice Color

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1644308 Apr 06, 2010

I've used MANY self-tanners over the years. This one seems pretty good. I've only used it on my neck/chest and arms, a couple of times, but I think the color is realistic. It doesn't seem to have a problem with streaking, but I'm very careful with application and always apply wearing gloves to avoid orange hands. The fading seems even, which has been a problem I've had with others. I like that this isn't packed with a bunch of unnecessary chemicals. The bottle does say that it isn't good for people with problem skin. I never use tanner on my face. My only complain is the 2 oz size. If you're a frequent user, or doing a whole body this will run out super quick. I think Reviva should consider packaging a few more oz for the same $.

Very nice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2966228 Jun 14, 2010

This goes on smooth and gives a nice glow.

Hmmm

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1358073 Jun 05, 2010

It was my first time using something like this, and it gave me streaks. I think it's partially because I couldn't apply the lotion evenly. But the other part is, because the color doesn't become visible for 3-4 hours after you apply it, you can't tell if you did a good job applying it or not.

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1522457 May 01, 2011

Really great product! I will order it again! The skin becomes softly brown without unpleasant smell :)

Okay.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2888102 Feb 27, 2013

I haven't used many self tanners, so I can't compare to anything else, but I did like this one, liked the color that it gets, didn't look fake at all, almost no streaks (I got a streak maybe once, but it wasn't very noticeable). The tan doesn't last long but it's ok for me.

Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2714436 Apr 28, 2011

the texture is smooth, not greasy and you can see the color right from the first application. It is a bit yellow on my skin though...

very good product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1079422 Jun 08, 2011

better than most i'v tried.

Tan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1094801 Jan 03, 2012

Very mild tan, could be darker for me.

Don't use a lot

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2485642 Jan 17, 2012

goes evenly, soft color, smell is not strong.

Позиции 1-10 из 13