Reviva Labs, Tan Without Sun, Face & Body Milk, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)

руб 225.07
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Tan Without Sun

Posted by Reviewer2257645 From Missouri on Jul 22, 2009

At first I doubted this product's ability to perform what it says it will do, but I thought I would give it a try anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. This did give me a lightly tanned appearance without any of the orange color or streakiness that comes with many sunless tanning lotions.

Nice Color

Posted by Reviewer1644308 From Connecticut on Apr 06, 2010

I've used MANY self-tanners over the years. This one seems pretty good. I've only used it on my neck/chest and arms, a couple of times, but I think the color is realistic. It doesn't seem to have a problem with streaking, but I'm very careful with application and always apply wearing gloves to avoid orange hands. The fading seems even, which has been a problem I've had with others. I like that this isn't packed with a bunch of unnecessary chemicals. The bottle does say that it isn't good for people with problem skin. I never use tanner on my face. My only complain is the 2 oz size. If you're a frequent user, or doing a whole body this will run out super quick. I think Reviva should consider packaging a few more oz for the same $.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2966228 From Texas on Jun 14, 2010

This goes on smooth and gives a nice glow.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1358073 From Japan on Jun 05, 2010

It was my first time using something like this, and it gave me streaks. I think it's partially because I couldn't apply the lotion evenly. But the other part is, because the color doesn't become visible for 3-4 hours after you apply it, you can't tell if you did a good job applying it or not.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1522457 From Lithuania on May 01, 2011

Really great product! I will order it again! The skin becomes softly brown without unpleasant smell :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »