It´s starting to work a litte

Posted by goteborg on Dec 05, 2007

This one´s still to early to tell if it´s a good cream or not but after having used it for five days now it seems it´s starting to work a litte. A continous usage for minimum 30 days is required to see any benefits. -Hopefully.

Don't like smell

Posted by Reviewer3165449 on Oct 27, 2009

I don't know if this product will help fade my age spots yet. I'm having trouble using it every night because of the smell. I think it might be causing my sinuses to be irritated. I do have allergies and it might not be a good product for people with allergies.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1557324 on Apr 19, 2010

After two weeks I am starting to seem some lightening of the discolorations. I will try this for a month or two and see if it does any lasting good.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2212656 on May 30, 2010

This may take a while for the dark spots to lighten, just began using, so hard to say if it works.

reaction

Posted by Reviewer2236362 on Jun 03, 2010

Hmm, I had some adverse reaction to this - not necessarily the night I put it on but the next day I didn't wash it off and then added some sunscreen over it and then was outdoors for a couple of hours... and ended up with a red/irritated area for a couple of days afterwards. Not sure what combination of things caused this but thought I should let everybody know. Too early yet to tell if there's any change in the agespot stuff... afraid to try it again but probably will.

Not sure, yet.

Posted by Reviewer2459811 on Mar 08, 2011

This has a pleasant scent but I haven't noticed any obvious results, yet.

sviesinantis kremas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

naudoja zmogus turintis demiu nuo saules, sake , kad po ilgesnio laiko matosi rezultatati ,bet stebuklo nedaro

Two weeks in...

Posted by alyshamareehealth on Nov 13, 2013

I've been using for 2 weeks now, along with the day cream, and have noticed little change. My pigmentation is due to hormonal imbalanace produced rom birth control, so I'm not too sure if this product works well on that kind of pigmentation. Read down - there are some other reviews that are great however!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Apr 11, 2016

It does work, though as with all facial creams I've used, it's not a permanent fix. If I don't use it the next day and the next the brown spots are back.

A Month Later Review

Posted by life2b on Jun 08, 2016

After a month of trying found no different to facial texture...would not be suitable for asian male skin..