RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,927.64

₽5,239.30

Экономия: ₽1,311.66 (скидка 25%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

reserveage organics

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1954425 Dec 10, 2009

I need two of these. I didn't realize it until I started taking one instead. Wondered why I didn't have the same energy.

REVERATROL

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2526379 Jan 20, 2011

THESE USED TO BE GOOD BUT THE QUALITY HAS GONE WAY DOWN. ALSO THEY REDUCED THE QUERCITIN FROM 100MG TO 40MG. I NOW RATE THIS PRODUCT 1 STAR!

Resveratrol 500mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1286791 Dec 06, 2010

Could not possibly rate anything but poor, but review was not accepted without checking a star. Frankly, after taking capsule in am, I have no appetite (verging on nausea) and low energy. Whatever I manage to eat runs right through me. I have not had these symptoms with the product in the past, which leads me to believe that this 'batch' may possibly be 'tainted'.

Sleep better

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1130596 Apr 20, 2011

To eat for three weeks, most notably sleep much better! The spirit of a very good day!

Resveratrol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1676383 Jun 07, 2010

excellent product! i started taking this product a few weeks ago and i can see a noticeably smoother skin texture.. would recommend this product highly

great product

Отзыв оставлен 5395483824569373638 Nov 14, 2013

I've been taking this product over 1 year. My physician recommended and I think it is great product. I heard it works great as an antioxidant.

Great product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1574656 Feb 24, 2010

This 500 mg. product is hard to find and more expensive from other vitamin suppliers. I have only just started taking this, but I am sure the results will be great.

Resveretrol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2080296 Feb 10, 2010

I am hoping that I keep my energy up, and can look good for as long as I possibly can with this.

Skin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2328924 Mar 15, 2011

Muscle testing stated that it might help as a skin protecting agent (sunlight and pollution).

Reservage Organics Resveratrol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1193570 Mar 15, 2011

I think this is a superior formula of Resveratrol! I don't know exactly what it is supposed to do, but I do feel much better when I am taking it.

Позиции 1-10 из 15