ReserveAge Organics, Коллагеновый комплекс, 60 капсул

русский (0)
Other Reviews (9)

good for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1421766 From Singapore on Oct 05, 2011

its been 3weeks since i started using this product, and i notice that my fine lines somehow became less obvious and what i like about the product is that i feel it helps to firm up my breast. My husband did notice it though :)

Pure Amazingness!

Posted by Reviewer2858506 on Jul 24, 2012

Within one week I noticed that all these tiny wrinkles around me eyes had been dramatically reduced. I have gone though one bottle in about a month now and wow!! What a difference it has made. I tested this product for beauty purposes (my wedding is next week!) and I am very happy with the outcome. I also have not been feeling as fatigued as I usually do in the late afternoon/ evening time. This product and this brand comes with my highest recommendation. Love that it is organic!

It works great!

Posted by Reviewer2801716 From New Jersey on Sep 19, 2012

I was noticing a loss of elasticity in my skin so I tried using a collagen pill. I love that this is organic and has Resveratrol and Hyaluronic Acid as well. Combined with the collagen, this is what really makes this formula work. If using this as anti- aging, I strongly recommend using a hyaluronic serum and a collagen cream on your face as well as the pill. In combination it really works. I work out 6x per week and everyone has noticed that I look more youthful. I can feel better elasticity and fullness in my face as well as the rest of my body.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1763080 From Japan on Sep 21, 2013

My face no longer looks hollow. My skin is smoother too. This is a good product.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2380291 From Singapore on Jun 25, 2011

Its my first time taking collagen products and glad that I have found Reserveage. I have started taking Reservage Collagen Booster for 3 weeks and the results are amazing.. Actually my friends have notice the change after my 3rd day of consumption. I took 2 capsule daily. My face is no longer as dull as before, and the lines are less visible. Simply love this product so much.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »