Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Renew Life, FloraSmart, Advanced Probiotic, 12 Billion, 30 Veggie Caplets

руб 1327.46
Экономия: $4.50 (скидка 15%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 5

great!!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1089267 Feb 17, 2010

This product has saved my life with my digestive problems!!! it has truly been a gift. i have been using it for a long time now but never found it at such a great price until now! thank you.

wonderful

Отзыв оставлен rejuvenationmd Mar 16, 2010

great clean source of live probiotics

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2991452 Mar 07, 2011

I am very happy with the Renew Life, 12 Billion FloraSmart Advanced Probiotic System. This is just what I have been looking for. I love that it does not have to be refrigerated, as many probiotics require. Anne from Vermont

12 billiow Florasmart

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3165783 Mar 10, 2011

Excellent delivery time on my order. The probiotics have been workin well. Will certainly reorder. Thank you,

just not for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1923395 Feb 06, 2012

I tried this probiotic when the Udo's Choice probiotics were out of stock and unfortunately it did not work for me. And I thought it was expensive. I did not experience any relief from the gas I usually experience. I am glad that this does work for some people. I much prefere the Udo's Choice brand probiotics for my particular digestive system.

Позиции 1-5 из 5