RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

I hoped for more...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3166456 Jan 09, 2015

I am the first to admit that eclectic institute usually makes some very effective products, but for me this isn't one of them. after taking 3 capsules at one time and not noticing any effects I just gave up. I have had better experience with their other kava products however.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best natural sleeping pills I have tried.

Отзыв оставлен 5179787325484961853 Dec 02, 2014

But sometimes need more than normal dose.

OK product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2995787 Jun 30, 2011

Not very profound but has a relaxing effect

TRULY DOES HELP!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1549019 May 06, 2011

This brand of Kava is superior to any I have tried. It really does what it is supposed to; takes the edge of without heavy sedation. My doctor recomended that I go on this.

Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2480018 Jul 21, 2010

Not too bad

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1329894 May 07, 2010

This probuct really help me when im feeling panicy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Relaxing, but not meant for sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2875411 Aug 11, 2009

I tried this mix as an alternative to the usual Eclectic Institute Kava Kava (Nakamal or regular). Indeed, it has a more relaxing, calming effect than Kava alone. However, I noticed that it's not very useful for helping me sleep... I think it may be the inclusion of California poppy, as I have found that prescription painkillers sometimes make it difficult to fall asleep. Regardless, this is another quality product from Eclectic Institute, and I would highly recommend it for daytime relaxation.

GREAT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2458533 Feb 20, 2009

Seriously people! I tried many prescription as well as nonprescription drugs in order to treat the symptoms of my hyperthyroid gland. I had to use Ativan (lorazepam) for some time, quiting Ativan let me with the same symptoms I used it for, and it is really bad, so to tell the truth, this product worked for me to calm me down, helped me overcome social fobia and trouble sleeping. Thank you for providing a good combination that is really effective.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Super Fresh!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1077964 Jan 08, 2009

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Fantastic! Very relaxing.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1647646 Dec 29, 2008

Excellent blend of gentle but relaxing herbs. I've noticed it is popular here -- I can see why!

Позиции 1-10 из 14