RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

GREAT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2458533 Feb 20, 2009

Seriously people! I tried many prescription as well as nonprescription drugs in order to treat the symptoms of my hyperthyroid gland. I had to use Ativan (lorazepam) for some time, quiting Ativan let me with the same symptoms I used it for, and it is really bad, so to tell the truth, this product worked for me to calm me down, helped me overcome social fobia and trouble sleeping. Thank you for providing a good combination that is really effective.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237124 May 31, 2008

I think this product will work good on kids, but is not that strong for adults

Relaxation Support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1223149 Aug 10, 2008

Does just what is says - calms the nervous system and relieves anxiety. I really notice a difference if I go for a day without taking 3 doses.

Fantastic! Very relaxing.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1647646 Dec 29, 2008

Excellent blend of gentle but relaxing herbs. I've noticed it is popular here -- I can see why!

Super Fresh!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1077964 Jan 08, 2009

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

stress

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3270327 Dec 12, 2007

THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT FOR A PERSON NEEDING TO CALM DOWN.. IT CAUSES A RELAXED FEELING WITHOUT TOO MUCH DROWSINESS. ON THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU JUST FEEL OVERWHELMED--IT CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

TRULY DOES HELP!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1549019 May 06, 2011

This brand of Kava is superior to any I have tried. It really does what it is supposed to; takes the edge of without heavy sedation. My doctor recomended that I go on this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Relaxing, but not meant for sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2875411 Aug 11, 2009

I tried this mix as an alternative to the usual Eclectic Institute Kava Kava (Nakamal or regular). Indeed, it has a more relaxing, calming effect than Kava alone. However, I noticed that it's not very useful for helping me sleep... I think it may be the inclusion of California poppy, as I have found that prescription painkillers sometimes make it difficult to fall asleep. Regardless, this is another quality product from Eclectic Institute, and I would highly recommend it for daytime relaxation.

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1329894 May 07, 2010

This probuct really help me when im feeling panicy.

Sandi Woodley

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2410091 Nov 30, 2007

I have been extreemly happy with the service, product and notification when product was available. I was tickled to find you!

Позиции 1-10 из 14