Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Eclectic Institute, Поддержка Расслабления (Кава-Кава - Калифорнийский Мак) 45 овощных капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2458533 on Feb 20, 2009

Seriously people! I tried many prescription as well as nonprescription drugs in order to treat the symptoms of my hyperthyroid gland. I had to use Ativan (lorazepam) for some time, quiting Ativan let me with the same symptoms I used it for, and it is really bad, so to tell the truth, this product worked for me to calm me down, helped me overcome social fobia and trouble sleeping. Thank you for providing a good combination that is really effective.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on May 31, 2008

I think this product will work good on kids, but is not that strong for adults

Relaxation Support

Posted by Reviewer1223149 on Aug 10, 2008

Does just what is says - calms the nervous system and relieves anxiety. I really notice a difference if I go for a day without taking 3 doses.

Fantastic! Very relaxing.

Posted by Reviewer1647646 on Dec 29, 2008

Excellent blend of gentle but relaxing herbs. I've noticed it is popular here -- I can see why!

Super Fresh!

Posted by Reviewer1077964 on Jan 08, 2009

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »