RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Rebody Safslim, Breakthrough Belly Fat Solution, Delicious Tangerine Cream Fusion, 16 oz (454 g)

₽1,535.03
₽1,842.15
Экономия: ₽307.13 (скидка 17%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 17 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Nancy

23 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2887351 Apr 02, 2012

I loved the taste of the tangarine and I have managed to lose some of my belly fat and it has only been 3 weeks. I have not been doing anything different as I am in a wheelchair so exercise is not really an option

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Product is effective!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3221078 Jan 21, 2013

I've been taking 2 bottles (1 month) and i have lost 2kg without exercise, tummy seems to be smaller as well. It curbs my appetite and sweet cravings. I love this product because there is no side effects.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

sooooo good

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1310601 Feb 17, 2012

This tastes yummy. easy to take. I used to take safflower oil and had great results. I was foolish to stop it, because my middle is more round, so I'm hoping that this will get it back to where it was/ Dont stop safflower oil when you see results, you will regret it like I have!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Tastes great!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1659350 Feb 10, 2012

Don't know if it works, as I have only used 1 bottle so far. The taste is just like a dreamsicle-yummy!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

살이 진짜 빠지긴 빠졌네요.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5046092180038052667 Dec 08, 2012

일단 많이 먹으면 배가 아픈데 이 제품때문인지는 모르겠네요. 그래서 덜 먹게 되구요. 지퍼가 안 잠기던 패딩이 잠기고...이것때문인건지 마떼차때문인건지...안먹어서 그런건지....^^ 여튼 맛도 괜찮아서 같이 해볼려구요. ^^

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »