Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Rebody Safslim, Breakthrough Belly Fat Solution, Delicious Tangerine Cream Fusion, 16 oz (454 g)

$24.99
$29.99
руб 1545.80
Экономия: $5.00 (скидка 17%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 14 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Nancy

23 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2887351 Apr 02, 2012

I loved the taste of the tangarine and I have managed to lose some of my belly fat and it has only been 3 weeks. I have not been doing anything different as I am in a wheelchair so exercise is not really an option

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

sooooo good

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1310601 Feb 17, 2012

This tastes yummy. easy to take. I used to take safflower oil and had great results. I was foolish to stop it, because my middle is more round, so I'm hoping that this will get it back to where it was/ Dont stop safflower oil when you see results, you will regret it like I have!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Product is effective!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3221078 Jan 21, 2013

I've been taking 2 bottles (1 month) and i have lost 2kg without exercise, tummy seems to be smaller as well. It curbs my appetite and sweet cravings. I love this product because there is no side effects.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Tastes great!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1659350 Feb 10, 2012

Don't know if it works, as I have only used 1 bottle so far. The taste is just like a dreamsicle-yummy!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love the taste~

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2939784 Jan 27, 2012

I started taking this 3 wks ago. No results yet but i do love the taste. It is sweet and makes me not crave sweets. Will continue to try for 2months to see if i see any results. fast shipping, excellent service.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »