Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Rebody Safslim, Breakthrough Belly Fat Solution, Delicious Tangerine Cream Fusion, 16 oz (454 g)

руб 1602.95

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Nancy

21 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2887351 Apr 02, 2012

I loved the taste of the tangarine and I have managed to lose some of my belly fat and it has only been 3 weeks. I have not been doing anything different as I am in a wheelchair so exercise is not really an option

Tastes great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1659350 Feb 10, 2012

Don't know if it works, as I have only used 1 bottle so far. The taste is just like a dreamsicle-yummy!

sooooo good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1310601 Feb 17, 2012

This tastes yummy. easy to take. I used to take safflower oil and had great results. I was foolish to stop it, because my middle is more round, so I'm hoping that this will get it back to where it was/ Dont stop safflower oil when you see results, you will regret it like I have!!!

Product is effective!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3221078 Jan 21, 2013

I've been taking 2 bottles (1 month) and i have lost 2kg without exercise, tummy seems to be smaller as well. It curbs my appetite and sweet cravings. I love this product because there is no side effects.

Love the taste~

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2939784 Jan 27, 2012

I started taking this 3 wks ago. No results yet but i do love the taste. It is sweet and makes me not crave sweets. Will continue to try for 2months to see if i see any results. fast shipping, excellent service.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »