RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Nancy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2887351 Apr 02, 2012

I loved the taste of the tangarine and I have managed to lose some of my belly fat and it has only been 3 weeks. I have not been doing anything different as I am in a wheelchair so exercise is not really an option

Product is effective!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3221078 Jan 21, 2013

I've been taking 2 bottles (1 month) and i have lost 2kg without exercise, tummy seems to be smaller as well. It curbs my appetite and sweet cravings. I love this product because there is no side effects.

Tastes great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1659350 Feb 10, 2012

Don't know if it works, as I have only used 1 bottle so far. The taste is just like a dreamsicle-yummy!

sooooo good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1310601 Feb 17, 2012

This tastes yummy. easy to take. I used to take safflower oil and had great results. I was foolish to stop it, because my middle is more round, so I'm hoping that this will get it back to where it was/ Dont stop safflower oil when you see results, you will regret it like I have!!!

Love the taste~

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2939784 Jan 27, 2012

I started taking this 3 wks ago. No results yet but i do love the taste. It is sweet and makes me not crave sweets. Will continue to try for 2months to see if i see any results. fast shipping, excellent service.

살이 진짜 빠지긴 빠졌네요.

Отзыв оставлен 5046092180038052667 Dec 08, 2012

일단 많이 먹으면 배가 아픈데 이 제품때문인지는 모르겠네요. 그래서 덜 먹게 되구요. 지퍼가 안 잠기던 패딩이 잠기고...이것때문인건지 마떼차때문인건지...안먹어서 그런건지....^^ 여튼 맛도 괜찮아서 같이 해볼려구요. ^^

正在用,效果刚刚看到

Отзыв оставлен 5455280528388871590 Feb 16, 2013

用了2周了,一开始觉得味道很好,时间长了就觉得很腻了。有些效果,一开始无任何副作用,现在开始有些失眠,不知是不是因为这个

Omega 3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2784441 May 24, 2013

Tastes delicious, easy to take and reduces belly fat. Works for me!

Safslim

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3355051 Jan 25, 2012

I LOVE it! I hope you will keep this product in stock I will be ordering lots more! Thank you for your fast response and delivery!

Safslim Safflower Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1634625 Feb 19, 2012

I've only been using this product for a little over a week, to soon to tell. I will say it tastes delicous.

Позиции 1-10 из 10