RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Nancy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2887351 Apr 02, 2012

I loved the taste of the tangarine and I have managed to lose some of my belly fat and it has only been 3 weeks. I have not been doing anything different as I am in a wheelchair so exercise is not really an option

Product is effective!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3221078 Jan 21, 2013

I've been taking 2 bottles (1 month) and i have lost 2kg without exercise, tummy seems to be smaller as well. It curbs my appetite and sweet cravings. I love this product because there is no side effects.

This is tasty isn't it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Jul 03, 2012

It is a lot of money to pay for a creamy drink, and I can't say for sure that it works, to be honest. I think it does have some effect on curbing my appetite through the day, but when I'm hungry, I'm hungry...

sooooo good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1310601 Feb 17, 2012

This tastes yummy. easy to take. I used to take safflower oil and had great results. I was foolish to stop it, because my middle is more round, so I'm hoping that this will get it back to where it was/ Dont stop safflower oil when you see results, you will regret it like I have!!!

Tastes great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1659350 Feb 10, 2012

Don't know if it works, as I have only used 1 bottle so far. The taste is just like a dreamsicle-yummy!

Love the taste~

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2939784 Jan 27, 2012

I started taking this 3 wks ago. No results yet but i do love the taste. It is sweet and makes me not crave sweets. Will continue to try for 2months to see if i see any results. fast shipping, excellent service.

살이 진짜 빠지긴 빠졌네요.

Отзыв оставлен 5046092180038052667 Dec 08, 2012

일단 많이 먹으면 배가 아픈데 이 제품때문인지는 모르겠네요. 그래서 덜 먹게 되구요. 지퍼가 안 잠기던 패딩이 잠기고...이것때문인건지 마떼차때문인건지...안먹어서 그런건지....^^ 여튼 맛도 괜찮아서 같이 해볼려구요. ^^

It Seems To Work For Me

Отзыв оставлен 5064539998007254430 Feb 18, 2016

So far I am satisfied with Safslim. I've noticed that my belly has flattened out when I use this product.

DID NOTHING FOR ME

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1107614 Jul 27, 2015

I'm 5'3", 122lbs, athletic build. Workout 6 times a week. Don't have a belly but due to perimenopause I noticed my waist had started to get thicker. Took this faithfully but noticed no change whatsoever. maybe i even put on weight due to ingesting these extra calories. Go figure...

正在用,效果刚刚看到