Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Real Salt, Fine Salt, 26 oz (737 g)

руб 272.79
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Real salt

Posted by 5547106450072697910 on Mar 10, 2014

I use no other kind of salt. It is natural and is not bleached. I can not find it anywhere else.

Пожаловаться

GOOD VALUE, saves me money. Love this salt.

Posted by Reviewer1036754 on Jul 28, 2014

I only use Real Salt, and this large package has an easy pour spout that fills my shaker without a mess. The bigger package is a great buy and saves having to order often, plus saves me money.

Real Salt

Posted by Reviewer1261601 on Mar 06, 2012

Awesome! We use this salt in place of whtie processed salts. We love Real Salt. We get so many minerals everyday because of this salt. We recommend every to try it. It tastes so much better than white processed salt.

Cheapest real salt around

Posted by 4940488047839108552 on Aug 11, 2012

I do wish I could afford salts with more minerals but that's where trace mineral drops come in. This salt has great flavor and is much better than processed salt.

High Quality

Posted by MagicMan on Aug 14, 2012

This is an excellent salt.I have used this salt and Himalayan salt.I have even mixed the two together , they are both excellent.But I do beleive taste wise this is the best , using them both together really energizes me.Since I have started using them about 3 months now my blood pressure is excellent hardly never needing any blood pressure medicine any more.But once again I have no bad words at all about Himalayan because i really like mixing them together half and half for synergistic effects...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »