• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Good taste and good results

Posted by Reviewer2079531 on Jan 18, 2009

Not only do these lemon-flavored vitamin D gummies taste good, they also do the job. After taking 2000 ICU daily for three months, my vitamin D level rose from 35 to 50.

Sour Lemon Vit d Gummies WOW

Posted by Reviewer1288622 on Jan 08, 2009

Absolutely love them. I was on prescription vit D for 2 weeks then started the daily. These are so fabulous tasting I never forget to take them. (only 1/day) Again blood work to be done end of month. if my Vit D is ok now I'll continue taking these.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2699757 on Jul 10, 2009

i have to limit the kids to one a day; they would eat them all. great way to get vitamin D in them.

My kids like them

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Nov 02, 2009

And so they take them. These plus the D they get in their multi and their milk adds up to enough to keep their brains sharp, and to keep colds and flu away. Great product at a super price!

get you D

Posted by Reviewer3217152 on Jul 10, 2009

what a way to get your vitamin D , right out of the candy dish!

I look forward to taking my vitamin D every day!

Posted by Reviewer2495820 on Mar 20, 2009

Great taste!

Yummy D

Posted by Reviewer1227334 on Mar 23, 2009

I order this item when my doctor suggests me to take at least 1000iu vitamin D daily after blood test. It tasts so good that the only problem now is that we need to stop ourselves for taking more.

tasty and natural

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Apr 11, 2008

this is like eating a lemon gummy drop. it's tasty and made with natural ingredients. great way to get your vitamin d supply.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3115833 on Sep 28, 2008

Great product at such good price

Rainbow Light Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer3065707 on Feb 14, 2009

I find this vitamin D awesome. You actually feel like you are eating a piece of soft lemon candy. It is great way to get vitamin D into your body. A great price too.