FINALLY

Posted by Reviewer1583441 on Aug 03, 2007

My doctor of oriental medicine recommended that I add a protein supplement to my diet. I tried a whey product which tasted awful and gave me stomach cramps and bloating. Then I tried a rice supplement which also didn't taste very good. Then I tried the Rainbow Light Product. It is wonderful! I'm a picky eater and needed something that tasted more like the junk food I'm eliminating. This is it! I drink a shake made with juice every morning. I enjoy it and I'm also feeling a whole lot better. It's even getting easier to give up grains and sugars.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2738429 on Oct 01, 2009

IHerb, I find this product to be helpful in many areas. 1. With the helpful effect on chronic fatigue. It increases my energy by about 50%. 2. Depression: It's bulging with Amino Acid's that alleviate the effects of depression. 3. Mental clarity: foggy thinking, is what I tend to term it. RL eases this condition and makes it easier for me to recall and retain information much more accurately.

EXCELLENT product

Posted by WendysRamblings on Aug 15, 2010

I have many ailments, Fibromyalgia and a heart condition being the ones relating to this review, these two make me extremely tired. I can't have caffeine due to the heart ailment so have had to look for alternatives which are caffeine free... difficult where it comes to energy as most products contain caffeine. When I skip my protein shake in the morning I'm literally put to bed. When I take it I'm able to not only stay awake all day but I have a bit of energy to live on which I wouldn't have otherwise. I love this product and hope and pray that they never discontinue it unless it's to improve on it. :-) Which in my eyes would be hard to do. I can't recommend this product enough... and I'm not one to write reviews so you can take it to the bank.

This is my #1 Shake!

Posted by VBrave on Jan 21, 2008

I've shopped around for a while for a good vegan shake with a good ratio of protein and high in fiber. This is great! I blend it with soy, rice or almond milk and it's absolutely exquisite. I take it in the morning for breakfast and take half dose post-workout and it has really helped with toning up my muscles. It really taste good and is loaded with goodness! I think this is as good as it gets for the price! One thing I didn't expect was the greenish color of it, but I quickly got passed that after I tasted it. So for those who like a white creamy shake, know that this looks a little greenish (but you don't taste the greens) and you need a blender to make a smooth shake.

Best Performing Protein/Energy Drink!

Posted by Reviewer2284640 on Jan 10, 2007

By chance I tried this produce while on vacation in Arizona. It does what it says it does!--No bloating, energy, overall a good feeling when I use it which is every day now!

This is a real energizer

Posted by Reviewer1397434 on Nov 07, 2007

I take it in the morning with a piece of bread and it gives me all that I need until lunch time. I strongly recommend this product.

Energy and flavor

Posted by Reviewer2505508 on Nov 17, 2007

I drink the Protein Energizer every evening. It has great flavor and it gives me energy. Since I don't eat dinner, the Protein Energizer helps me feel full without having to eat a heavy meal.

Sugar Free

Posted by Reviewer2081396 on Nov 27, 2007

I discovered this while on a very restricted diet. I needed an additional source of protein, I'm vegetarian and, and my diet at the time excluded dairy and sugars. This fit in perfectly, rice protein and sweetened with stevia. Had a good taste as well.

super

Posted by Reviewer2988327 on Apr 08, 2008

Best energizer drink I've ever had

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1906271 on May 06, 2010

I am changing my lifestyle and health choices--as well, I am trying to lose weight. In the past, I have loathed the taste of powdered drinks, but this one is wonderful--I look forward to it and feel I could drink it all my life---(I like the Acai Berry flavor the best). To get 25 grams of protein, I use 1.5 Tbsp., add unsweetened cranberry juice and water, a Tbsp. of Chia seeds or ground flaxseed, 1 Tbsp. flaxseed oil, 1/2 C or more of strawberries, blueberries, apple or other fruit and 1 Tbsp. powdered wheat grass. I blend it, and it tastes great and satisfies me for hours. I do this once or twice a day, and then eat regular meals with no gluten, lean protein and lots of vegetables. My rosacea and eczema are better and I have lost 15 lbs. I love it! Dana in Oregon