Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Rainbow Light, Herbal Prescriptives, Гинкго-Бакопа, Быстрое Мышление 60 таблеток

$19.59
$27.99
руб 996.67
Экономия: $8.40 (скидка 30%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Best study aid ever!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2836227 Jul 13, 2012

I use for days I am tired and need extra focus. Its works amazing, and helps me focus on the task at hand. Do I feel smarter, not really, but I do feel more focused which means I retain more in memory.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Ginkgo power

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2366044 Jun 19, 2011

It's a very complete ginkgo complex. I would suggest, though, that given the fact that the dosage per day is 2-4 tablets, the container should deliver more tablets. Or else make the dosage such as a single tablet per day would be enough. Too soon to see whether it works but so far so good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Fantastic Synergy!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1291964 Mar 14, 2008

I've noticed an amazing difference in my boyfriend's ability to focus--he's bipolar II and it's helped his mood disorder immensely. I have been taking the components separately for years...I will probably switch to the convenience of this all-in-one supplement once my supply has run out. ALSO: daily Omega 3's from 1 tbsp. per day of fish oil has produced a remarkable difference in his mental functioning and stability--highly recommend the Nature's Answer, Liquid Omega-3! NOTE: Please maintain regular meds and use this as an enhancing supplement--always consult your doctor! If he/she is an MD, I strongly suggest you join forces with a naturopath for a holistic approach to healing any mental/emotional disorder. --Christine from Oregon

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

It gives me a boost when needed

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен volcano Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Nice to be able to be mentally alert!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2435456 Mar 24, 2011

This is a wonderful supplement for all cognitive functions.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »