Rainbow Light, Food-Based B-Complete, 90 Tablets

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great B-Complex for Sensitive Stomachs

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on May 05, 2008

I find this product easy to take- it NEVER causes any queasiness (or burping) like many B-vitamin do. It helps my nervous system feel calm throughout the day, with plenty of energy. The Eleuthero in the formulation (Siberian Ginseng) is a real plus, since it is a tonic that enhances overall well-being, as well as an 'adaptogen' that can aid in coping with physical and emotional stress-just what I need! More than one tablet can be taken per day, if needed.

B-Complete

Posted by Reviewer2435456 on Feb 11, 2008

The Rainbow Light Food Based B Complete is the best B I have found. It does not upset my stomach, greatly improves my energy level, my immune system, and complements my multi vitamin.

Medical Information Tech

Posted by Reviewer1585295 on Sep 21, 2008

I have to eat something before I take this,or it hurts my stomach, but it keeps me from over reacting to everyday stress.I take this instead of hormone replacement as I am post menapausal.

Пожаловаться

Good amount and variety of Bs; Love the once a day

Posted by Reviewer2170564 on Feb 12, 2011

Good amount and variety of Bs; Love the once a day.

Пожаловаться

gives me my afternoon energy

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Aug 12, 2011

without caffine, which i like. i can tell a difference when i do not take.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »