Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Rainbow Light, Food-Based B-Complete with Greens, Herbs & Vegetables, 90 Tablets

$12.57
$17.95
руб 727.80
Экономия: $5.38 (скидка 30%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 14

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Great B-Complex for Sensitive Stomachs

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3014540 May 05, 2008

I find this product easy to take- it NEVER causes any queasiness (or burping) like many B-vitamin do. It helps my nervous system feel calm throughout the day, with plenty of energy. The Eleuthero in the formulation (Siberian Ginseng) is a real plus, since it is a tonic that enhances overall well-being, as well as an 'adaptogen' that can aid in coping with physical and emotional stress-just what I need! More than one tablet can be taken per day, if needed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

B-Complete

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2435456 Feb 11, 2008

The Rainbow Light Food Based B Complete is the best B I have found. It does not upset my stomach, greatly improves my energy level, my immune system, and complements my multi vitamin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Medical Information Tech

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1585295 Sep 21, 2008

I have to eat something before I take this,or it hurts my stomach, but it keeps me from over reacting to everyday stress.I take this instead of hormone replacement as I am post menapausal.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good amount and variety of Bs; Love the once a day

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2170564 Feb 12, 2011

Good amount and variety of Bs; Love the once a day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

gives me my afternoon energy

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2987339 Aug 12, 2011

without caffine, which i like. i can tell a difference when i do not take.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 14

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »