RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,451.83

₽3,502.90

Экономия: ₽1,051.07 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Boomer Who Wouldn't Be Without

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1957915 Oct 03, 2009

I am 3 years shy of 60 and am told I still look in my 40's and I have lots of energy UNLESS I go off these vitamins, boy do I feel it then!

love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1058619 Apr 08, 2010

not cheap and the pills are fairly large, but it is a great multi vitamin and I love the fact that it's whole foods based and you just take 3 a day.

The product seems good

Отзыв оставлен 4803344813205004437 Jun 04, 2015

So far so good. Being a vegetarian, I had to make sure I'm not lacking any vital nutrients. The sad note is that I had to pay costume fees which never happened before while buying online. Only with iHerb. It was quite expensive so I don't think I'll buy from iHerb again, it's too risky even if the price is often good. It arrived on time, was well shipped and protected though. But being a student, I have to save money and paying duty/costum fees that were more expensive than the actual product isn't worth it.

No complaints

Отзыв оставлен 4933675171304149528 Apr 08, 2016

Not sure how well they are "working", I don't feel different, but they seem fine.

Good multi, good deal.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3265202 May 30, 2010

I saved a decent amount of money getting this on Iherb.

might be good

Отзыв оставлен 4653313582777905259 Jan 17, 2013

Why i bought it is just keep my health! I'm always healthy so i don't know it works....

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен HealthandBeautyGirl Feb 04, 2014

Just love this brand now that I discovered it. I love this multi, but I switched to the women's one a day, it's so economical and I actually feel better on it! My guy now takes this men's version one a day also.

Позиции 1-7 из 7