Customer Reviews

Rainbow Light, Complete Nutritional System, Food-Based Multivitamin, 180 Tablets

$36.39
$51.99
руб 1299.26
Savings of: $15.60 (30% Off)
3.8 out of 5 based on 15 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (10)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 5 total

Boomer Who Wouldn't Be Without

Posted by Reviewer1957915 From California on Oct 03, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

I am 3 years shy of 60 and am told I still look in my 40's and I have lots of energy UNLESS I go off these vitamins, boy do I feel it then!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1058619 From Florida on Apr 08, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

not cheap and the pills are fairly large, but it is a great multi vitamin and I love the fact that it's whole foods based and you just take 3 a day.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Good multi, good deal.

Posted by Reviewer3265202 From Virginia on May 30, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I saved a decent amount of money getting this on Iherb.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

might be good

Posted by 4653313582777905259 on Jan 17, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Why i bought it is just keep my health! I'm always healthy so i don't know it works....

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

good

Posted by HealthyAndHappy From Canada on Feb 04, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Just love this brand now that I discovered it. I love this multi, but I switched to the women's one a day, it's so economical and I actually feel better on it! My guy now takes this men's version one a day also.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 5 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives