RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Rainbow Light, Complete Nutritional System, Food-Based Multivitamin, 180 Tablets

₽2,324.43
₽3,320.89
Экономия: ₽996.46 (скидка 30%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 17 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Boomer Who Wouldn't Be Without

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1957915 Oct 03, 2009

I am 3 years shy of 60 and am told I still look in my 40's and I have lots of energy UNLESS I go off these vitamins, boy do I feel it then!

love it

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1058619 Apr 08, 2010

not cheap and the pills are fairly large, but it is a great multi vitamin and I love the fact that it's whole foods based and you just take 3 a day.

The product seems good

Отзыв оставлен 4803344813205004437 Jun 04, 2015

So far so good. Being a vegetarian, I had to make sure I'm not lacking any vital nutrients. The sad note is that I had to pay costume fees which never happened before while buying online. Only with iHerb. It was quite expensive so I don't think I'll buy from iHerb again, it's too risky even if the price is often good. It arrived on time, was well shipped and protected though. But being a student, I have to save money and paying duty/costum fees that were more expensive than the actual product isn't worth it.

Good multi, good deal.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3265202 May 30, 2010

I saved a decent amount of money getting this on Iherb.

might be good

Отзыв оставлен 4653313582777905259 Jan 17, 2013

Why i bought it is just keep my health! I'm always healthy so i don't know it works....

Позиции 1-5 из 6