Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Quantum Nutrition Labs, Max Stress B, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)

$21.95
$21.96
руб 1116.73
Экономия: $0.01 (скидка 0%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

It is a good product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2174425 Feb 02, 2011

I have used this product for a few months. I have seen a significant improvement with my nails and hair. I have seen others feedback on it - I suppose it is all very much individual - how you absorb it and your body's demand for vitamins an dminerals and overall balance of them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good price. Fast delivery

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1687596 Jul 29, 2011

iherb seems to have practically everything at the best prices. And the delivery rates can't be beat. I have not taken this B vitamin yet, but it came highly recommended. I am using up my Country Life Coenzyme B Complex veggie caps first which I also get at iherb. It is good too. Lots of energy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

like it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237124 Oct 18, 2011

this is concentrated liquid yeast, is not as potent as synthetic B complex because is natural. Any way I love the fact that is natural

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great cutting edge products

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1330422 Aug 13, 2010

Love your product lines and super fast delivery! Keep up the great work. Cutting edge products at your door, Perfect combination.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

b vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538934 Sep 18, 2010

Gives me tons of energy and easy absorbed by the body! Love it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »