Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Pure Advantage, Aid 4 Joints 120 капсул

руб 827.80
5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great product!

Posted by sunstate on May 09, 2013

Joints and connective tissues get much stronger. It is fine combined with Celadrin. If you are an athlete your muscle growth can be limited by weak joints. This product solves this problem. The product helped me to increase horizontal benchpress from 130 to 140 kg (I'm a natural bodybuilder that's why don't use steroids or another doping).

A Darned Good Ingredient Profile

Posted by 5058489116082032154 on Aug 04, 2012

I have osteoarthritis in my knees probably due to heavy weight training, lifting heavy patients at work & a meniscus tear in my rt knee 2 yrs ago. I have minor/ moderate pain in my rt knee about 66% of the time. I have to take ibuprofen approx once per day most days because of nagging pain. After approx 1 week of taking this product, I noticed that I wasn't having to take ibuprofen to get through the day. I have tried any/all commbinations of glucosamine,chondroitin, cissus quadrangularis, fish oil, etc. separate & together. I feel that I've gotten more relief from Aid 4 Joints than any other product I've tried. Taking this with Celadrin makes it even more effective. I highly recommend this product.

Пожаловаться

Top Shelf -10 STAR product!

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Aug 01, 2013

No more joint pain! A soy free product! Much more mobility! Well worth the cost for pain free living! I've tried them ALL! Nothing comes close to this! They start working quickly and by the third month on them ... YOU CAN DANCE! I SOOO HAPPY!!! Thank you Pure Advantage and Iherb! I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!