RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,446.22

₽3,510.05

Экономия: ₽63.83 (скидка 2%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great for pets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2051082 Jun 23, 2009

I use Seavive as a vitamin for my cat. It's derived from fish, so it has a flavor that's attractive to her, and it's in powered form, so it mixes easily with her canned food.

SEAVIVE

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1205728 Oct 25, 2008

GREAT for when you are depleted and nothing else brings you back!

Nothing Better to Build Up Immune System

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3158767 Jan 31, 2007

Sixty percent of immune function begins in the intestinal lining. SeaVive contains nutrients that support intestinal as well as immune system health. I swear by it.

SeaVive ~ Fantastic Immune Booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1963688 Jun 07, 2008

Because of autoimmune conditions, I have had to deal with being vulnerable to colds, flu and other upper respiratory infections for a good many years. It wasn't until I began taking SeaVive that this changed dramatically. I'd tried a rainbow of other supplements and remedies, but this was the one that really worked. Now it's rare that I get sick (I take it daily as a preventive and have for several years). My husband enjoys excellent health, but if he starts to feel a cold or flu coming on, he takes SeaVive (am & pm) for a few days and 9 times out of 10 avoids getting sick altogether. A great and effective product. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Proper Nutrition SeaVive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2402937 Sep 14, 2008

I use this product, in combination with Natural Factors RxOmega-3, for my dog who is allergic to ragweed. I find this helps with her itching, but you have to start giving it at least 6 weeks before ragweed season starts.

Effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1114391 Aug 13, 2011

It is one of the most effective supplements i used in fighting leaky gut sendrome. It is a product you have to have always with you.

Seavive really helps!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1249283 May 02, 2012

I give this supplement toy golden retriever. She has severe seasonal allergies. Along with bathing her weekly, we have been able to get off prednisone.

something new to try

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2981753 Aug 23, 2011

I usually order Seacure, which seems to be not available anywhere on the planet. This seemed similar enough to use as a stand in. I have no comparison as far as my systems functioning. I feel fine so my guess would be that this product is doing what I need.

Telesha Hochstetler

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1514591 Oct 02, 2008

Have used before and it is a good product.

Seavive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2626926 Oct 06, 2008

This product is excellent. I have already used seacure with great success. iherb are great people to do business with and I will definitely be dealing with them again. Thank you so much

Позиции 1-10 из 14