RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,534.84

₽3,664.58

Экономия: ₽129.74 (скидка 4%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Helpful after antibiotic use ... IBS ...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1484521 Nov 16, 2008

I went on Cipro for a urinary tract infection, and had some really bad side effects afterwards. The Cipro must have killed off the good bacteria in my digestive system because after treatment I developed symptoms similar to IBS .... alternating loose stool and constipation, terribly painful cramping, and this went on for weeks. I tried yogurt and probiotics which helped only a little. I started doing research online and discovered that some cases like mine could be caused by damage to or inflammation of the lining of the intestines. "Intestive" was created to heal such damage and inflammation. I took "Intestive" as directed on the package and within 48 hours I was feeling a significant improvement in my symptoms. After one full month, my symptoms were gone and my digestive system has now returned to normal. I am VERY pleased with "Intestive" and plan on taking one tablet each morning as a maintenance/health dose. It is very healing and soothing for the digestive system .... I highly recommend it to people who think their digestive problems may have something to do with damage or inflammation of the lining of the intestines. I hope everyone has as good a result from this product as I have.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2917570 Jul 21, 2012

I have chronic constipation and this is the only non-harsh supplement I have discovered that keeps me regular.

Great for intestinal concerns

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2076706 Mar 26, 2007

I used this product for frozen shoulder. It healed my intestines over a 9 month period so that I now have full use of my arm. My MD had told me it would take three years for this to heal. What a relief to not have to wait that long. This is a great product!

Cari

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1264064 Jun 06, 2008

This is a miracle for intestinal problems. I was diagnosed with diverticulitis in October last year and initially tried several prescription medications with no relief. Within a month of starting this in January I've been almost symptom free.

helps with nutrient absorption

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2787303 Mar 11, 2008

I ordered this because it is touted by Proper Nutrition to help heal leaky gut. It has helped me by giving me more energy and I feel my body is utilizing nutrients better. Also makes my skin feel very smooth. If you have intestinal issues try this product.

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2549838 Jan 22, 2013

I have tried many things for intestinal health and ibs symptoms, and many have been helpful. Intestive is the best by far. I noticed a positive difference in 24 hours and have been using it for a week or so now with continuing incremental improvements. The most difficult ibs symptom for me has been urgency'to use the bathroom, and this has been alleviated completely. I am ordering more.

incredible product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2870291 May 07, 2010

This product actually worked as claimed, within the 2-4 week time frame as advertised. My chronic irritable bowel/diarrhea symptoms have all normalized. This was recomended to me by a friend who had the same experience. It had been recommended to her by someone else who also had found this to be highly effective. I never really expect anything to work as claimed, especially a natural, non medical treatment. I am thrilled!

Awesome Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1870256 Jan 05, 2008

Great for the GI tract...helps heal intestinal lining.

Good aid for leaky gut

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2594007 Feb 16, 2009

First time user but so far has been helpful in aiding leaky gut issues. Will continue to see how it helps in healing this condition.

Intestive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1151018 Sep 04, 2011

Prevention measure for an inactive Proctitis (rectum UC)..I have started Intestive 12 days ago...To make the transition, I take Salofalk every other day and 6 pills of Intestive once a day..So far so good no UC symptoms and I have some constipation relief..I am glad to try this product that I have read about in Christiane Northrup's book ''The Wisdom of Menopause''..

Позиции 1-10 из 21