Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

ProBar, The Whole Food Meal, Koka Moka, 12 Bars, 3 oz (85 g) Each

$36.29
$39.48
руб 1846.30
Экономия: $3.19 (скидка 8%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 25 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (13)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

ProBars

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3077134 Mar 28, 2010

these are the greatest! as an athlete who eats 90% organic and has no pre-prepared foods at all in my house, these keep me going in a flavorful, healthy, awesome way!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

South of the border.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2073136 Jan 18, 2010

I tried this bar as a freebie about three months ago. Regrettably, they do not offer this single bar as a freebie anymore. What I am about to say I cannot explain, but this bar seemed to elevate my libido. Since that time I have purchased 2 cases and the results have been consistant. It also tastes great and does not spike my blood sugar. I am not in any way connected with this company.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Yum

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1005068 Apr 27, 2010

Another ProBar hit, great variety and all around appeal

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

love ProBars

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3202400 May 17, 2010

I received a couple of these as free samples with an order and absolutely fell in love. I'm now slowly trying all the flavors I think I'll like. Haven't been disappointed yet !!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Yummy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2231597 Feb 04, 2011

Won't last long around the house. Gives good, long-lasting energy. Great for traveling.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »