Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

ProBar, The Whole Food Meal, Koka Moka, 12 Bars, 3 oz (85 g) Each

руб 1676.89
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (13)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

ProBars

Posted by Reviewer3077134 on Mar 28, 2010

these are the greatest! as an athlete who eats 90% organic and has no pre-prepared foods at all in my house, these keep me going in a flavorful, healthy, awesome way!

South of the border.

Posted by Reviewer2073136 on Jan 18, 2010

I tried this bar as a freebie about three months ago. Regrettably, they do not offer this single bar as a freebie anymore. What I am about to say I cannot explain, but this bar seemed to elevate my libido. Since that time I have purchased 2 cases and the results have been consistant. It also tastes great and does not spike my blood sugar. I am not in any way connected with this company.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1005068 on Apr 27, 2010

Another ProBar hit, great variety and all around appeal

love ProBars

Posted by Reviewer3202400 on May 17, 2010

I received a couple of these as free samples with an order and absolutely fell in love. I'm now slowly trying all the flavors I think I'll like. Haven't been disappointed yet !!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Feb 04, 2011

Won't last long around the house. Gives good, long-lasting energy. Great for traveling.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »