RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Primaforce, Lean Green, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

₽775.00
₽1,016.39
Экономия: ₽241.38 (скидка 24%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

I like less added junk

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Mar 09, 2014

I prefer Nature's Way standardised - because it contains nothing else. In my humble opinion, this is one of the better second choice options. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great

Отзыв оставлен 5588045044164481464 Dec 18, 2013

great product not expensive

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2336592 Jun 03, 2012

Since I started using this product I have lost a pound every two days. Using this product w Yohimbine HCl helps suppress my appetite. Has exceeded all expectations.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

No Accelerated Burning

Отзыв оставлен 4984363768594796715 Jul 04, 2012

I was using this with regular workouts and a low carb diet. Did not experience any acceleration in the weight loss department, though I did loose a couple of Kilos, but I am guessing it's more due to the exercise and change to a low carb diet - which is the normal weight loss rate. So don't know exactly what this product does.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

awesome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1340431 Jul 19, 2011

great!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 5