Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Prevagen (Quincy-Bioscience), Ясность ума, 30 капсул

руб 1463.82
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Prevagen

Posted by Reviewer2421705 on May 08, 2009

I have found Prevagen to be a remarkable product enhancing brain function. I take it and find more clarity in my thoughts and find the fogginess to have cleared. I have started my 88 year old mother on it and she states it helps her to retain the things she reads and her comprehension to have improved remarkably. She also tells me she doesn't want to stop taking it because she can think so much more clearly.

Great product for persons with Parkinsons Disease

Posted by Reviewer3102790 on Feb 23, 2008

After just taking 1 capsule I noticed a significant reduction of tremor. I also noticed that my movements have speeded up, my energy level and alertness have improved. I have been taking this for just under one week now and intend to continue taking it

Natural anti-depressant

Posted by Immortalhair on Mar 11, 2008

Been taking this for anti-aging, but noticed an unintended benefit, it lifts the mood and increases energy. I suspect it allows a more abundant production of neurotransmitters, as it binds to hindering calcium ions.

Prevagen

Posted by Reviewer2817950 on Aug 31, 2011

This product has helped my husband and myself so much, I thank God for Prevagen.

Пожаловаться

great product .can help with parkinson

Posted by NEDERLAND on Dec 02, 2011

together with low dose naltrexone can help with parkinson.for someone i know the trembling stopped