Prevagen (Quincy-Bioscience), Clearer Thinking, 30 Capsules

русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Prevagen

Posted by Reviewer2421705 From California on May 08, 2009

I have found Prevagen to be a remarkable product enhancing brain function. I take it and find more clarity in my thoughts and find the fogginess to have cleared. I have started my 88 year old mother on it and she states it helps her to retain the things she reads and her comprehension to have improved remarkably. She also tells me she doesn't want to stop taking it because she can think so much more clearly.

Great product for persons with Parkinsons Disease

Posted by Reviewer3102790 From California on Feb 23, 2008

After just taking 1 capsule I noticed a significant reduction of tremor. I also noticed that my movements have speeded up, my energy level and alertness have improved. I have been taking this for just under one week now and intend to continue taking it

Natural anti-depressant

Posted by Immortalhair From California on Mar 11, 2008

Been taking this for anti-aging, but noticed an unintended benefit, it lifts the mood and increases energy. I suspect it allows a more abundant production of neurotransmitters, as it binds to hindering calcium ions.

Prevagen

Posted by Reviewer2817950 From California on Aug 31, 2011

This product has helped my husband and myself so much, I thank God for Prevagen.

Simply Amazing!

Posted by 5434676882574740062 on Aug 17, 2012

I never thought that it could be really that good not until I felt the initial effect just within a week after I first took it. It's simply amazing and anybody who might have seen the reviews about Prevagen probably want to try it.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »