Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Prevagen (Quincy-Bioscience), Ясность ума, 30 капсул

$39.95
$59.95
руб 2459.02
Экономия: $20.00 (скидка 33%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 54 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 53

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great product for persons with Parkinsons Disease

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3102790 Feb 23, 2008

After just taking 1 capsule I noticed a significant reduction of tremor. I also noticed that my movements have speeded up, my energy level and alertness have improved. I have been taking this for just under one week now and intend to continue taking it

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Prevagen

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2421705 May 08, 2009

I have found Prevagen to be a remarkable product enhancing brain function. I take it and find more clarity in my thoughts and find the fogginess to have cleared. I have started my 88 year old mother on it and she states it helps her to retain the things she reads and her comprehension to have improved remarkably. She also tells me she doesn't want to stop taking it because she can think so much more clearly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Prevagen

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2817950 Aug 31, 2011

This product has helped my husband and myself so much, I thank God for Prevagen.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great product .can help with parkinson

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен NEDERLAND Dec 02, 2011

together with low dose naltrexone can help with parkinson.for someone i know the trembling stopped

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Simply Amazing!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5434676882574740062 Aug 17, 2012

I never thought that it could be really that good not until I felt the initial effect just within a week after I first took it. It's simply amazing and anybody who might have seen the reviews about Prevagen probably want to try it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 53

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »