RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,650.28

₽3,977.07

Экономия: ₽1,326.80 (скидка 33%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Bill Steele

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1508886 Apr 22, 2016

My wife has been having a bit of memory loss and she has not been on the prevagen long but says it is helping.

prevagen

Отзыв оставлен 5423235938654815829 May 13, 2015

I think I will get the stronger version next time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good for memory, bad for migraines

Отзыв оставлен AndreaFrankel Mar 07, 2015

I started seeing improvements in memory in less than a week! Particularly in the areas of aphasia (not being able to think of a word) and in those senior moments of walking into a room and forgetting why I was there. Unfortunately, after about 10 days, it started triggering my migraines. I should mention that many things trigger me, and I generally do a good job of prevention that gets it down to 1, maybe 2 migraines per month. This product triggered a 3rd in the month, so I reluctantly stopped using it.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great Supplement

Отзыв оставлен 5183769414363747385 Sep 30, 2014

Been taking this for a month and I do feel a difference in clarity, I also notice I am sleeping better and longer, which was a nice surprise!

Not Sure

Отзыв оставлен 5652880632187142056 Aug 24, 2014

After a few days. I seemed to have a bit clearer thinking, less "blank@ moments.(I'm 71) But then I forgot about taking them. I've in the meantime started on Turmeric so will wait til that is finished before starting again.Only 3 stars as I didn't finish the bottle.

Lottie - 71

Отзыв оставлен 4875328750685686782 Jun 03, 2014

Only 3 star as i've only used it for approx 3 weeks (june 2014). No side effects. I seem to already have less "empty" moments and perhaps a bit clearer mind. I'm going to continue taking it and will continue to review.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Purchased for Alzheimers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1425160 Jan 24, 2014

My wife's ability to function has been deteriotating steadily for over 3 years. It took about a week for Prevagen to kick in, and I've noticed a definite improvement. I don't know if this is reversing her Alzheimer's, but it certainly is helping with daily activities. I coupled this product with Amyloban-3399 and created dynamite. Her formerly bad mood (a known problem with dementia patients) is now better than before she showed symptoms.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3158989 Jul 08, 2013

I first ordered this for my husband's cousin.His father and all his fathers siblings died with alzheimers.Cousin was having memory problems,I ordered for him in March 2009.He is still able to lead singing at church and may have lost a little more memory,but he's reasonably good,because since then 3 first cousins have died with this terrible disease and more have been diagnosed.I have recommended Prevagen to them.My mother-in-law is in the nursing home with disease.Two out of three of her siblings also died with the disease.(1 died of cancer at an early age).I now buy for my husband as a preventative. Really believe in this product

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Most important

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1676014 Jun 07, 2013

This is by far the most helpful of all my supplements and I love the side effect.... deep sleep. Helps me get out of circular thinking... where you don't get anywhere.I don't forget things in the middle of the sentence!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Still unsure of the health benefit

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1994621 Dec 08, 2012

After completing the bottle, still unsure of the health benefit. No side effect noted. Quality packaging and freshness.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным