Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

PlantFusion, Multi Source Plant Protein, Vanilla Bean, 1 lb (454 g)

$20.14
$29.99
руб 1024.65
Экономия: $9.85 (скидка 33%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

delicious!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1907904 Sep 21, 2011

great texture, delicious taste, all plant food!! mmmh!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best protein powder I've tasted

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2074128 Jan 11, 2012

I'm pretty picky when it comes to protein powders. Usually I find them too gritty or funky-tasting and can't even choke them down. After reading good reviews for this one, I gave it a try, and I'm completely impressed. It's sweet with a pleasant vanilla flavor, and the powder is fine enough that once mixed, it's not gritty. I think I'll be sticking with PlantFusion.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

The Best Plant Based Protein Powder

Отзыв оставлен 5057914933123259020 Dec 11, 2013

This product is extremely digestable and most suitable for people on a gluten free or low fat diet! Plant Fusion Vanilla Bean is a Great flavour to add to any smoothie drink, on its own mixed with water or milk or added to cereals etc. It is a very versatile powder and great for muscle recovery, I find it particularly useful for keeping an ideal weight by replacing one or two daily meals with this Great tasting Plant Protein powder.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Yummy yummy in my tummy have recommended this to many.

Отзыв оставлен 4908543381916785800 Mar 22, 2014

I really love this product alone or with my almond milk. What I really love about it is that it gives me no after taste or make my stomach hurt.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

best tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2325917 May 05, 2011

mixes easy and I love it

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »