RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,010.33

₽1,870.98

Экономия: ₽860.65 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
(6)
3 Звезды
(1)
2 Звезды
(0)
1 Звезды
(2)
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2888857 May 14, 2011

Great product - was introduced to it at a local health food store - when their suppy was temporarily exhausted I ordered it from iHerb. Fast turn-around on the order. Thanks!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Effective but not for people with Hypertension

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2925652 Jul 18, 2009

I am 74 yrs old and often end up with lung congestion which causes shortness of breadth and a dry hacking cough. As I live in a hilly area and walking involves going uphill, the shortness of breadth is very irksome. Within two days after starting taking the Mullein Lung Complex my breathing improved dramatically, but after a week it played havoc with my blood pressure and I had to stop taking it. I believe the blood pressure problem was due to the Licoric in the formula and I wish Planatary Herbals used DGL (for "deglycyrrhizinated licorice") which would eliminate this problem and make the product available to people with border line hypertension.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

27 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

low dose, works fine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3071869 Jun 16, 2008

does just what I expected it to do, get some of the gunk out of my lungs, and at a low dose.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Gift for fam

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1033038 May 27, 2008

This was a gift so I never saw the order, but all seems fine and the fam seems happy with the products. Glad to find you guys. Thanks Mark

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Позиции 1-4 из 4