RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Planetary Herbals, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Full Spectrum, 260 mg, 60 Tablets

₽533.55
₽952.65
Экономия: ₽419.10 (скидка 44%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 7 отзывов

Позиции 1-3 из 3

Good Quality

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5345051746923034963 Jun 11, 2014

This is the strongest Milk Thistle I have found and it seems to be high quality.Because of the strength, less is needed. My husband uses this because of high liver values and a fatty liver. Will not know until his yearly blood test but considering a smaller dose has helped him I'm sure this product will do great! I do have a warning for people ordering outside the US(I am in Canada)...do NOT choose DHL. It still took a week to get the product and I was faced with a ridiculous COD charge at the delivery that cost the same as my whole order. They charged me customs charges that were not necessary. I order many products from the US and as long as the order is under $200 I have never been charged a customs tax on them. They also charged $5 for my signature...And worse of all double taxed me on the tax they did not legally have to charge me in the first place! Go with regular post!

milk thistle

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1292614 Feb 16, 2011

seems to work

Planetary Herbals, Silymarin 80

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1368115 May 01, 2008

I like this product. It's keeps my liver healthy and bowels regular.

Позиции 1-3 из 3