Впервые в iHerb?!

Planetary Herbals, Full Spectrum Chaga, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml)

руб 485.83
3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Energized!

Posted by Reviewer2310454 on Oct 24, 2011

After only a few days, I could feel the difference. Waking earlier than usual each morning and motivated to get moving. I've accomplished several projects already that have been waiting for months due to poor energy levels. I cannot wait to experience the additional benefits as time passes and I continue to consume Chaga.

Chaga extract

Posted by Reviewer2355957 on Feb 15, 2011

I have not tack this product long enough to tell about it. It will take least 3 month to show effect. I hope it is as good as people saying. I do like customer services. Before I purchased this product I asked customer services about alcohol contain. She respond fast and glad that no alcohol is in. I'm allergic to an alcohol. I will order more once it goes down to 1 bottle left. Thank you.

felt no effect