RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Planetary Herbals, Full Spectrum, Chaga, 1,000 mg, 60 Tablets

₽795.23
₽1,472.64
Экономия: ₽677.41 (скидка 46%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 23 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

My body likes it

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4847106565725809982 Feb 04, 2013

My body likes and yearns for these Chaga Tablets. It gives me a feeling of well being. It has a nice flavor too. Do not be deceived by the surprisingly low price. I did my research : This is a top notch Chaga product. The formulator behind this line of products is none other than renowned herbalist, one of the founders of the American Herbalists Guild and head of The East West School of Planetary Herbology Dr.Michael Tierra L.Ac., O.M.D. (check him out in Wikipedia) I wasn't sure if this product was vegetarian, so I emailed the company and got this answer - 'According to our files, our stearic acid is derived from fractionated palm oil.' And in general they wrote me : 'According to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any products derived from animal sources. Furthermore, according to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any gmo ingredients.' Since now I know who is behind this company.I trust them.

Пожаловаться

another less than ideal formula

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен naturalrecovery Nov 04, 2012

Although many mushrooms have anti-cancer effects and can cure viral infections, it is their most active parts--the mycelium that is the factor needed. These formulas now are only providing negligible amounts of the active compounds in the mushrooms...full spectrum means it has some mycelium...better than none, but this formula did nothing for me at all. My genetic makeup requires the compounds in shiitake mycelium. Everyone is different.

Review of Chaga supplement tablets

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3010891 Aug 10, 2011

I began to purchase Chaga tablets when I heard of them recommended for a cancer patient. I take them as a boost for my immune system as prevention against illness. I could feel the difference at first, now I just feel good each day as I maintain wellness. I think they are an awesome antioxidant...good value!

husband loves it

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1437520 Feb 10, 2011

My husband swears by this one. I know Planetary herbals are reputable, pure products.

the best antioxidant

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2545542 Jan 17, 2013

This is the best antioxidant for fever and flu. This semester I was getting sick 3 times. All these times I took this product and in a day the flu went away in a day.

Позиции 1-5 из 23