RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽837.29

₽1,550.43

Экономия: ₽713.15 (скидка 46%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

My body likes it

Отзыв оставлен 4847106565725809982 Feb 04, 2013

My body likes and yearns for these Chaga Tablets. It gives me a feeling of well being. It has a nice flavor too. Do not be deceived by the surprisingly low price. I did my research : This is a top notch Chaga product. The formulator behind this line of products is none other than renowned herbalist, one of the founders of the American Herbalists Guild and head of The East West School of Planetary Herbology Dr.Michael Tierra L.Ac., O.M.D. (check him out in Wikipedia) I wasn't sure if this product was vegetarian, so I emailed the company and got this answer - 'According to our files, our stearic acid is derived from fractionated palm oil.' And in general they wrote me : 'According to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any products derived from animal sources. Furthermore, according to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any gmo ingredients.' Since now I know who is behind this company.I trust them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

another less than ideal formula

Отзыв оставлен naturalrecovery Nov 04, 2012

Although many mushrooms have anti-cancer effects and can cure viral infections, it is their most active parts--the mycelium that is the factor needed. These formulas now are only providing negligible amounts of the active compounds in the mushrooms...full spectrum means it has some mycelium...better than none, but this formula did nothing for me at all. My genetic makeup requires the compounds in shiitake mycelium. Everyone is different.

the best antioxidant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2545542 Jan 17, 2013

This is the best antioxidant for fever and flu. This semester I was getting sick 3 times. All these times I took this product and in a day the flu went away in a day.

Review of Chaga supplement tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3010891 Aug 10, 2011

I began to purchase Chaga tablets when I heard of them recommended for a cancer patient. I take them as a boost for my immune system as prevention against illness. I could feel the difference at first, now I just feel good each day as I maintain wellness. I think they are an awesome antioxidant...good value!

husband loves it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1437520 Feb 10, 2011

My husband swears by this one. I know Planetary herbals are reputable, pure products.

NIce Mush

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1623894 Aug 06, 2011

Well ive only been taking this for like 3 weeks , but theres something sure, it activated my body and i dropped some pounds and i feel less bloated so hey im happy!!

super antioxidant blast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1578233 Jan 28, 2011

All my family take chaga supplement to support immune system. Besides chaga improves digestion and detoxify and normalize bodily functions.

Hooga chaga!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1234130 Nov 11, 2010

This is the first time that I try Chaga and I am not disappointed. No outbreaks of anything. Good product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Excellent supplement for the modern human

Отзыв оставлен 5594359434119735797 Dec 12, 2015

I am impressed so far, after taking it i respond diferently to stressful situations. Recommend it. Will buy again!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I did not feel any difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2798502 Jan 10, 2011

I did not feel any improvement in wellbeing

Позиции 1-10 из 24