RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽814.70

₽1,508.60

Экономия: ₽693.90 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Excellent supplement for the modern human

Отзыв оставлен 5594359434119735797 Dec 12, 2015

I am impressed so far, after taking it i respond diferently to stressful situations. Recommend it. Will buy again!

Good immune booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2029277 Jul 12, 2013

I tried this brand - it is cheaper, still works fine for me

Good product

Отзыв оставлен 4764508258437028464 Jun 20, 2013

Excellent product, item sent promptly, highly recommended to all buyers.

My body likes it

Отзыв оставлен 4847106565725809982 Feb 04, 2013

My body likes and yearns for these Chaga Tablets. It gives me a feeling of well being. It has a nice flavor too. Do not be deceived by the surprisingly low price. I did my research : This is a top notch Chaga product. The formulator behind this line of products is none other than renowned herbalist, one of the founders of the American Herbalists Guild and head of The East West School of Planetary Herbology Dr.Michael Tierra L.Ac., O.M.D. (check him out in Wikipedia) I wasn't sure if this product was vegetarian, so I emailed the company and got this answer - 'According to our files, our stearic acid is derived from fractionated palm oil.' And in general they wrote me : 'According to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any products derived from animal sources. Furthermore, according to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any gmo ingredients.' Since now I know who is behind this company.I trust them.

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

the best antioxidant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2545542 Jan 17, 2013

This is the best antioxidant for fever and flu. This semester I was getting sick 3 times. All these times I took this product and in a day the flu went away in a day.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

another less than ideal formula

Отзыв оставлен naturalrecovery Nov 04, 2012

Although many mushrooms have anti-cancer effects and can cure viral infections, it is their most active parts--the mycelium that is the factor needed. These formulas now are only providing negligible amounts of the active compounds in the mushrooms...full spectrum means it has some mycelium...better than none, but this formula did nothing for me at all. My genetic makeup requires the compounds in shiitake mycelium. Everyone is different.

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1701139 Mar 19, 2012

so easy to use

Not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1876891 Feb 05, 2012

I'm taking a number of supplements so I can't say for sure whether Chaga did anything for me or not...my condition didn't seem to improve any by taking it but neither did I get sick once this winter, which is unusual...whether that was due to Chaga I can't say.

no effect felt