Thank you, Thank you.

Posted by Reviewer2208498 on Nov 30, 2011

I was told of this suppliment by a friend. It worked so great. I have clear urine and my liver enzymes have come up normal on a recent test. You have a great product here. Advertise it. It works and more people should know about it.

Works Very Well

Posted by LivingHealthy on Jul 19, 2012

I have been taking these for about two weeks. One day I felt particularly weepy. It just so happened that later on that week I read somewhere that when you are detoxing your liver, you may experience bouts of crying and/or anger. That explained it all. The moral of the story is, this stuff works!!

GREAT Product!

Posted by Reviewer2623968 on Dec 02, 2010

This is a life saver for me in balancing hormones, managing menopausal symptoms and helping a compromised liver from hepatitis B and C. It works so well on many levels.

Serves its purpose and more

Posted by Reviewer1757086 on Aug 22, 2011

I had been having a myriad of odd symptoms over the past year. Finally someone recommended this product to me to treat "sluggish liver". I figured I had nothing to lose so I tried it. It took about a month but low and behold, it did work. Not only did many of my symptoms go away, but I haven't felt this good in years!

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2738838 on Oct 03, 2009

Great product! Have Hepatitis C and feel noticeable better when taking this supplement.

Live Longer, Bless your Liver

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Aug 27, 2010

I'm thankful I bought this product...it helps with sugar readings

SO FAR SO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer2521542 on Jul 03, 2008

I haven't been using this product long, but from what I've used so far it seems to work well. In fact it seems to give me extra energy. Not to be graphic but it helps with the excretory process better than (Dual Action cleanse) Plus it does seem to run up my blood pressure.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Oct 13, 2008

PF surely does use high quality herbs. Whenever I take this I notice an appetite increase- a sign of increased metabolism from a cleaner liver.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Feb 11, 2011

It really helps the liver. When it was finishing i took the last 5 tablets alltogether that day i realised my eyes started to shine. Really effective.

Can feel the lightness in the liver area

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Jun 07, 2011

It releives the tension in my liver area, after taking it for a few days, and my digestion is much less sluggish. I think the Bupleurum in it is a very important herb for the liver.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »