Planetary Herbals, Bupleurum Liver Cleanse, 530 mg, 150 Tablets

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Live Longer, Bless your Liver

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Aug 27, 2010

I'm thankful I bought this product...it helps with sugar readings

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1970876 From Canada on Oct 13, 2008

PF surely does use high quality herbs. Whenever I take this I notice an appetite increase- a sign of increased metabolism from a cleaner liver.

Thank you, Thank you.

Posted by Reviewer2208498 From Pennsylvania on Nov 30, 2011

I was told of this suppliment by a friend. It worked so great. I have clear urine and my liver enzymes have come up normal on a recent test. You have a great product here. Advertise it. It works and more people should know about it.

GREAT Product!

Posted by Reviewer2623968 From New Mexico on Dec 02, 2010

This is a life saver for me in balancing hormones, managing menopausal symptoms and helping a compromised liver from hepatitis B and C. It works so well on many levels.

Пожаловаться

Serves its purpose and more

Posted by Reviewer1757086 From Washington on Aug 22, 2011

I had been having a myriad of odd symptoms over the past year. Finally someone recommended this product to me to treat "sluggish liver". I figured I had nothing to lose so I tried it. It took about a month but low and behold, it did work. Not only did many of my symptoms go away, but I haven't felt this good in years!

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »