RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Planetary Herbals, Andrographis Respiratory Wellness, 945 mg, 120 Tablets

₽1,123.47
₽1,841.54
Экономия: ₽718.07 (скидка 39%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2877120 Jul 08, 2011

Excellent natural antibiotic supplement

Andrographis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1724903 Aug 10, 2011

I was buying the regular Planetary Herbals andrographis but purchased the respitory wellness type this time. I will continue to purchase this item. I like it better than the regular andrographis.

new for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3064193 Jul 03, 2011

new for me

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен 5670848956699921641 Jul 17, 2015

I got really sick with a sinus infection, bronchitis, and laryngitis, in which I was trying anything and everything looking for relief. Doc gave me antibiotics and steroids, and after a week of taking them, I felt no better. Then I got this in the mail from iherb. It worked like a charm! Within two days, everything was cleared up completely. This doesn't mask the symptoms but allows you to get rid of the infection. However, 945 mg seemed a bit strong for me, so I cut the dosage in half.

it's great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1371177 Aug 19, 2012

I really like this products as it works really well. As soon as i feel a cold or other illness coming on I take it and it goes away within 1 day. The downside to it is that the tablets are really big and take horrible.

Позиции 1-5 из 5