Nice, but should have opted for waterproof!

Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Jul 17, 2013

This delicious mascara is a treat for the eyes. However, if you live in a rainy area like I do, go for waterproof! Otherwise you risk ending up With no mascara on Your lashes, and dark 'shadows' around Your eyes...:-D

soon

Posted by 4664149082349743250 on Jul 31, 2013

I haven't use it yet. I will answer soon

nothing special

Posted by popopo on Dec 20, 2013

Goes on well, looks good, but does not stay long, after a day with this mascara i look like a PANDA :D

It was okay.

Posted by 5569963287752295152 on Feb 13, 2014

It looked good enough on, but after a little while it smudged a little between the eyelids and eyebrows, so make sure you wear eyeshadow with this mascara, or else the smudge will be more visible.

Not really what I want from a mascara

Posted by 4929943016880875540 on Feb 17, 2014

It applies nicely and looks pretty good, but it smudges VERY easily. If your eyes water at all, the mascara will smudge on your lids instantly. It comes of easily for the very same reason, which is nice, but I don't want to worry about my mascara smudging. I won't be repurchasing this again.

Ni fu ni fa

Posted by 4657065560106783245 on Apr 12, 2014

Muy normalita. No me dejaba las pestañas ni largas, ni tupidas, ni excesivamente muy negras, vamos que hay otras mas baratas que me hacen mejor papel

It Smudges :(

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Apr 15, 2014

If you are looking for a washable (i.e. non-waterproof) mascara, you gotta have to try this. It volumized and lengthened lashes without clumps even with multiple applications. For me, due to long working hours & humid weather, it smudges after a few hours. I will wear it on days that I know I won't be out for long and I will be in air-conditioned area.

Ok

Posted by 5096008814374324324 on May 20, 2014

Ok but disappointed. This mascara does it's job at first but it doesn't last and after 8 hours, you have almost nothing left. The black is very black, which is a good point.

messy formula

Posted by 5070379045677422544 on Dec 04, 2014

this mascara formula is too wet for my liking, i think it may need a few weeks to dry out so it is a little more workable, also takes a long time to set on the lashes

Good but not for my eyes

Posted by 5535979970588093090 on Dec 13, 2014

I guess my eyes are too sensitive but this mascara just burnt my eyes. I liked the formula but as far as it didn't get into my eye and didn't make me cry.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »