Eclectic Institute, Parsley, Organic, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

руб 594.84
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Organic and affordable

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on Aug 04, 2010

Pure and organic. No other ingredients added. More affordable than other brands. We use it as part of the detox protocol.

Пожаловаться

Wish I could get a refund. Product is rubbish.

Posted by 4915408194290932743 on Jan 26, 2014

iherb: great service and prices. However, this product, Eclectic Institute Parsley, was a complete waste of money and I wish I could get a refund. I bought it to treat kidney problems. It should be a concentrate of parsley, having a stronger effect than the fresh parsley I've been eating and which reduces symptoms. This product did nothing. That is, nothing beneficial. It burnt my throat and digestive system; the preserving alcohol in it is so strong. -- To compare it with another item... I bought a Herb Pharm product at the same time, and the Herb Pharm product works very well. I think Eclectic Institute is a rip-off.

Great service. Repeat customer

Posted by Reviewer2239091 on Mar 30, 2010

Excellent and very,very timely service. Much better than driving around to herb shops,just find out they're out of what I'm looking for. And,I'm told that I must wait up to two weeks for an order to arrive.