Paradise Herbs, Tibetan Cordyceps, 60 Veggie Caps

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Paradise Herbs, Tibetan Cordyceps, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1212307 From Ohio on Mar 23, 2009

This product has definitely helped me with masculine-related activities.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2561245 From Hawaii on Nov 22, 2009

My breathing problems at night is taken care of with the use of this product.

Paradise Tibetan Cordyceps

Posted by 4782868986597761729 on Aug 23, 2012

I have been using Cordyceps for well over 2 years now. The original product I used was quite expense and just became too rich for my blood. Therefore I've switched over to the Paradise brand. I was very happy to find that I benefit on the same level using the Paradise brand as I was with the more expensive product. I notice a significant difference in my endurance and strength during my workout routines when I take cordyceps. My workout routine is vigorous, I run over 6 miles 3xweek and do a hardcore routine of weight resistance and compound exercises that lasts for 75min the other 3 days a week, taking 1 day off for rest. The key to continuously benefit from taking cordyceps, is to take them for 2 months on 2 weeks off. Continue taking them on this schedule and I believe you will always feel the difference. At least I do.

Пожаловаться

very excellent product with good price

Posted by Reviewer1896974 From Florida on Apr 16, 2010

my parents said they have felt better energy, and less fatigue, also, their grey hair have turned into black again.

Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer3001165 From California on Sep 10, 2008

use it along with Rhodiola; works well

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »