Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Paradise Herbs, Тибетский кордицепс, 60 овощных капсул

$15.00
$29.99
руб 912.75
Экономия: $14.99 (скидка 50%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 26 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Works

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2561245 Nov 22, 2009

My breathing problems at night is taken care of with the use of this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Paradise Herbs, Tibetan Cordyceps, 60 Veggie Caps

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1212307 Mar 23, 2009

This product has definitely helped me with masculine-related activities.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Paradise Tibetan Cordyceps

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4782868986597761729 Aug 23, 2012

I have been using Cordyceps for well over 2 years now. The original product I used was quite expense and just became too rich for my blood. Therefore I've switched over to the Paradise brand. I was very happy to find that I benefit on the same level using the Paradise brand as I was with the more expensive product. I notice a significant difference in my endurance and strength during my workout routines when I take cordyceps. My workout routine is vigorous, I run over 6 miles 3xweek and do a hardcore routine of weight resistance and compound exercises that lasts for 75min the other 3 days a week, taking 1 day off for rest. The key to continuously benefit from taking cordyceps, is to take them for 2 months on 2 weeks off. Continue taking them on this schedule and I believe you will always feel the difference. At least I do.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Not Bad

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3001165 Sep 10, 2008

use it along with Rhodiola; works well

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Cordyceps

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1009764 Oct 05, 2008

Originally introduced to this herb on a recent trip to China. When I ran out I was referred to this web sit for supplies and shipping. Happy with product quality and extremely impressed with the speed of arrival! Recommended by myself and friends.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »