Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Paradise Herbs, Перуанская мака Gold, 60 капсул на растительной основе

руб 406.22
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Maca

Posted by Reviewer2877496 on May 25, 2012

Maca is one of the best supplements I have taken. It restored my energy levels and makes me feel good throughout the day. This is the only supplement I can say really makes a diffence of how I feel. You can actually feel the a diffence in you body and mind. I love Maca and will continue on it for the rest of my life. No other herbal supplement i can actually feel the positive results like Maca.

Amazing Maca

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on May 25, 2011

Great stuff. For females it will balance hormone function and also aid in supporting libido, for males it is great for steady energy. Great brand - highly concentrated so the capsules are small.

Good Maca

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Oct 19, 2011

I have used the NOW brand and this feels more potent, I have more energy.

Maca Works Works Works!

Posted by 5542353082170782301 on Mar 22, 2013

I have been taking this stuff for 2 weeks. Start noticing difference by the third day. It really help balance hormones. I've noticed some curves going on in the hip area and butt growing. My hubby told me today that he even noticed I was getting curvy and a nicer shape. This is 250 mg and I only take one capsule a day. Go Maca! Thanks.

Great benefits

Posted by Reviewer2191575 on Jul 07, 2009

I love this brand of Maca. No side effect. I take 2 per day in the a.m. My PMS symptoms have calmed down, my skin is clearing up. Great benefits from this vitamin. I've been taking them for two weeks, I saw results by the third day.