Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Paradise Herbs, Органика, Куркума, 60 вегетарианских капсул

руб 384.40
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

This works well but,,,,

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Apr 20, 2010

believe it or not I think it is causing some skin discoloration. I take it for muscle pain and will be taking it once every second day from now on.

Пожаловаться

Good for liver detox and fighting inflamation

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012

I use this for inflamation and liver detox. A friend of mine became addicted to it and had to back off when he started having a golden tan look from eating so much of it. I introduced this to a family member who injured her back. She has gone off pain medications and now uses this product. She took 1 tea spoon a day with a meal. I used to take daily. Now I am on a maintenance dose of every other day. I also give to my dogs occasionally. If you break open the capsules it WILL STAIN!

thrilled

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Nov 06, 2012

I take this as a natural anti-inflamitory, it has worked very well indeed - along with bromelian

Good Quality..

Posted by Reviewer2205678 on Feb 17, 2014

I have been using this product for about a month and love it... It has been good for my joints and inflammation caused by fractured bone...

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer2271301 on Dec 06, 2009

I bought this product to help with knee pain. I have used it over 2 weeks now and honestly I have had less pain.