Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Paradise Herbs, Органика, Куркума, 60 вегетарианских капсул

руб 630.40
Экономия: $12.49 (скидка 50%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 34 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

This works well but,,,,

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3252107 Apr 20, 2010

believe it or not I think it is causing some skin discoloration. I take it for muscle pain and will be taking it once every second day from now on.

Пожаловаться

Good for liver detox and fighting inflamation

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен coconut Jul 01, 2012

I use this for inflamation and liver detox. A friend of mine became addicted to it and had to back off when he started having a golden tan look from eating so much of it. I introduced this to a family member who injured her back. She has gone off pain medications and now uses this product. She took 1 tea spoon a day with a meal. I used to take daily. Now I am on a maintenance dose of every other day. I also give to my dogs occasionally. If you break open the capsules it WILL STAIN!

thrilled

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1102544 Nov 06, 2012

I take this as a natural anti-inflamitory, it has worked very well indeed - along with bromelian

Good Quality..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2205678 Feb 17, 2014

I have been using this product for about a month and love it... It has been good for my joints and inflammation caused by fractured bone...

Love this!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2958887 Jan 15, 2015

I always use turmeric for inflammation and have been using this brand for some time.

Позиции 11-15 из 34