Exactly what I needed!

Posted by raeannewright on Jul 05, 2009

I am so pleased with this product - I just ordered my second bottle. I eat very healthily, drink lots of water, am a vegetarian, take vitamins daily and practice yoga 3+ times per week... yet I was still struggling with occasional constipation which I am convinced is related to stress. The triphala has zero side-effects that I've noticed, and my digestion has been fantastic! If I do get a little backed up, it doesn't last longer than a day now. I've only been taking 1 per day, and sometimes another if I feel full or bloated or have over-indulged :) I am so pleased and will continue to buy!

Good Digestion

Posted by psmiracle on Sep 30, 2009

Have tried Paradise Triphala... was hoping it could help me with my IBS but didn't help at all... Its only great improvement for me is that it's really a very good digestive enzymes...or probiotic all in one... Its digestion power is great...

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Mar 16, 2010

This product is a real wonder. It keeps things moving. I will continue taking it and have share some with my sister.

recommended by dr. weil

Posted by Reviewer2057662 on May 17, 2010

this is the first product that i can take daily that helps my irregularity. so much better than swallowing metamucil.

Constipation relief

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Nov 14, 2007

Taking 4 capsules every day, I am not constipated now. My sleep is much better Thank you

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1961169 on Sep 06, 2008

Very good triphala

Michigan

Posted by Reviewer2709377 on Nov 22, 2008

Great,recommend and I use this!!

good

Posted by Reviewer2512695 on Feb 13, 2011

it does help for me to go,so I take it regular.Love Paradise herbs and IHerb does very nice job

Good quality and has no additives

Posted by 4955677849389834507 on Jul 17, 2012

Good quality and has no additives

all organic & natural

Posted by Reviewer1437440 on Dec 08, 2014

this Triphala is wonderful: All organic, it works smooth and pleasant in the colon. The herb Haritaki in it is a very potent Ayurvedic herb! I keep ordering it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »