Специальное предложение: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи, а также 10% скидка на заказы свыше $60. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Paradise Herbs, Organics, Triphala, 60 Veggie Caps

руб 317.25
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Exactly what I needed!

Posted by raeannewright on Jul 05, 2009

I am so pleased with this product - I just ordered my second bottle. I eat very healthily, drink lots of water, am a vegetarian, take vitamins daily and practice yoga 3+ times per week... yet I was still struggling with occasional constipation which I am convinced is related to stress. The triphala has zero side-effects that I've noticed, and my digestion has been fantastic! If I do get a little backed up, it doesn't last longer than a day now. I've only been taking 1 per day, and sometimes another if I feel full or bloated or have over-indulged :) I am so pleased and will continue to buy!

Good Digestion

Posted by psmiracle on Sep 30, 2009

Have tried Paradise Triphala... was hoping it could help me with my IBS but didn't help at all... Its only great improvement for me is that it's really a very good digestive enzymes...or probiotic all in one... Its digestion power is great...

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Mar 16, 2010

This product is a real wonder. It keeps things moving. I will continue taking it and have share some with my sister.

recommended by dr. weil

Posted by Reviewer2057662 on May 17, 2010

this is the first product that i can take daily that helps my irregularity. so much better than swallowing metamucil.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on Jun 26, 2010

It works and it works me! Good stuff!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »